Reviews for The Truth
Guest chapter 86 . 3/16/2013
And I'm sure that threatening him won't do any good. Unless you threaten to sneeze then that MIGHT change his mind. It would me. I wouldn't want the bus that can fit up your nose to come flying out at me."

*wets self laughing,feels disloyal now*i like HHH... . but *giggles*thats funny
Guest chapter 70 . 3/16/2013
this is a breth of fresh most fics...poor randy is always potrayed as a woman staling asshole.i like nice randy
Guest chapter 67 . 3/16/2013
for chappie 66...i think dave hurt jesse more then she did should remember that..actually its just his ego that she betrayed her by telling orton about her past
Guest chapter 35 . 3/15/2013
oh you found batista 'lied'?how and where?read his book bitch!he has never lied about anything,nor will he ever!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
you idiot randy :(
Kellia Girl chapter 90 . 1/22/2010
Hi... I finally read all of your story... I love every word of it... Hope you continue to write more stories!;)
mandiicena-brooks54 chapter 90 . 1/31/2009
YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUAL! Whats he gunna say?
LadyLit chapter 47 . 5/29/2008
“I just wanted to see if Jessie was alright. You guys left awful early.”

“Yeah and why do you think we did that?”

“To be alone?”

“Yay, two points for Randall! You’ve won a trip to your own hotel room,” Dave said and closed the door before walking back over to the bed.

HAHA! That made me laught to no end! Great story!
Alkira Sonoma chapter 90 . 11/15/2006
WOAH! LONG and COOL! Quality and QUANTITY!

AWESOME STory dude!

Alkira Sonoma
Berry-Bubbler chapter 90 . 4/2/2006
OMG! the whole entire story was brilliant. just great! cant really describe how good it was!

i really cant wait to read more of your stories!

so thanx for writing such an awsome story! xx :D
RKO's angel chapter 90 . 8/1/2005
hey oh my goodness that was a fantastic story i really hope you write a sequal (please do),anyway great story :D
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 90 . 7/31/2005
OMG! IT'S OVER! :((:((...WHOA, I CANT BELIVE IT...I LOVE THIS, IM CRYIN
ShadowVixen chapter 90 . 7/30/2005
AAH! It's done? That's all folks? Goodbye? Adios? *cries*. Hehe, I'm just kidding. First off I want to say congrats on a such an awesome story. 90 chapters and over 500 reviews. Now that says something right there, hehe. I hope to see more from you in the near future. Until then, good luck, and good job :)
grimmwinchester chapter 90 . 7/30/2005
good ending and thank god theres a sequel lol
philip chapter 90 . 7/30/2005
that was great! AH i have to know what happens. and you spell and wrong alot. just to let you know.