Reviews for Debut of a Hero: Hypothetical Movie Trailer
The Imperfectionist chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
OK, so after reading your first trailer - which was nothing sort of amazing - I'm thinking, what else has she written cuz I really like her writing style? So, I click on your author homepage and scroll down and what do I find? You've written every single decent Smallville fic I've ever read, only I didn't know they were all you. I didn't even know they were by the same person. AND you like all my other favorite shows, too.

Next you're going to tell me you're also obsessed with Buffy

(leans forward hopefully)!

This is getting scary!

~The Imperfectionist
1CLANAfanLOVER chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
MAN! WHERE R U! ITS BEEN FOREVER AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T STARTED YOUR STORY 4 THE MAN IN BLUE AND RED OR DEBUT OF A HERO! Well I've got 2 questions for you...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W/ U & WHERE THE HELL R U!

All I've got to say is that my birthday is May 13th and I( as well as many others I'm sure) would really enjoy having a story of yours to would be wonderful if said story was one of yor hypothetical movie trailers. Please start a story sometime around my birtday! I t would prbably be the best gifts I would get this year.
The Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
cool-mabey now on Lex and running for president/and or/ his evil begans?
Aliesha chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
SWEET! That would make a wicked trailer.
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I really like these quick movie trailers... I think that you should put a ton together and make a movie trailer story... Like every chapter is a different trailer... Anyway, I love them and I just enjoy envisioning them... Tah-Tah
DuMont chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Dude, I would SO be at that movie the first showing of the first day! That was swet! Now you should write the whole movie :-D
Anarra chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Thats even better then the first one...Great job, and keep up the good work on your writing.