Reviews for Inversed Qualities
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Seems good far as I can tell lol
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Please tell me that you plan to continue this! Or is this continued on another site? This is comedy gold! I haven't laughed that haed in a while.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
EspyLacopa chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
'"VAMPIRE!" And the Vampire was set aflame.'

Best part of this entire story.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh my noodles, the ENDING... *falls over giggling*
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I loved how this story was going, I just wished you would continued it. I hope you do or give someone else a try on it.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
absolutely AWESOME! while hermione being so loose and almost carefree ish seems a little strange it makes sense and i adore where you ended it, though i vaguely wish that there was more to the story

very interesting idea and a fun way of pulling it off
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aww, this story hasn't been updated since February 4, 2005. Has it been abandoned? Is it posted on another website (hopefully in its entirety)?

I was completely confused or rather lost at the alternate world as I haven't any knowledge of that series or whatever it is based on... but I got over it.

:D

I'm wondering what will happen upon Hermione actually begins to interact with the various characters of the HP-universe. Hopefully she will NOT be romantically involved with Ron Weasley (gags on the thought). It makes me wonder, if she were to stay for any length of time, would she enroll in Hogwarts to learn of their brand of magic, and perhaps share what she has gained in her adopted world?

I would be most interested to read more as the possibilities of potential plot twists are numerious and fascinating to imagine.

Please consider at least adding a chapter two to at least inform the readers as to the status of this story (ie. confirming that it has indeed been shelved permanently or otherwise). Thank you.

:D

Well done-keep up the good work!
an1979 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Marvelous! Great fic.

Needs more chapters though ;)
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
enjoyed reading it, especially the flamed vampire bit
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Snape! Great Balls of Fire! LOL
Jonakhensu chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yay for flaming Snape! Now we just need to see the lovely fallout. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I love it. Any chance of a nice continuation? I want to see more people reacting.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
leme guess the "vampire" was snape,right?
Emi-Bum chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
wow! this story is hilarious please update as soon as possible.

luv