Reviews for Phone Phobia
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I wonder if there is a technical term for the fear of phones...good fic by the way!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh, I really love this journey into Winry's head and what must be a crazy thing for her to have to deal with. I hadn't seen something like this before, but think it's a really great idea and you dealt with it well.

Thanks! :)

Sapphireswimming
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Eh? I'm confused - that part about her "examining a familiar screw" got me thinking that it's that time right AFTER they came back from being attacked by Scar; when she forgot a screw to Ed's arm and was cursing herself for forgetting it when he called her... cause he DID call her then... eh?

Ah well. ANYWAY! I like it! It's well-written. Short, but good! :)
Brickwall847 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This is strange. You see I Do remember Ed calling Winry, or someone, after getting attacked by Scar. Maybe we're thinking of different times. I'm thinking of when they were attacked with Marko... Hm. Intriguing.

Love Ya!

Brickwall847
Nashidesei chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
You're very good at this. You understand Winry just as well as you did Ed in "Connection" and you do just as wonderful a job of displaying her character.

The ending was a bit sudden, but I really like the story anyway. Very nice. :)
Mizu Akuma chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
omg I loved it. I have one or two fullmetal alchemist fanfics up myself.
Nyago chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
LOL who wouldn't be nervious? XD Nice and short thought...

Nyago
pr101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
...interesting...i guess...i'm bored and got nothing to do...*sigh* anyway, creative story.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
A very interesting chapter. Is this the first chapter of the story? I hope so, because it would allow the reader to get a different point of view of Ed. Thanks!