Reviews for All we want is each other
cherel van orsoy chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
hi this is cher from holland i already post a review on this amazing story i have a favor to ask i really would like to read the rest of it. is it prehaps possibel to post the rest or to e-mail it to me. I would be grateful for forever. it s hard to find a good nadia/sark fic i really think that they have so much potentiel en that indeed nadia should of have been jack s daughter. please if you by some amzing way read this. could you send the story thank you!

keep on writing
cherel van orsoy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
hi this is cher from holland i just wanted to ask if you could perhaps post the following chapters of the story or perhaps send them to me if been looking for a good story about nadia and sark for forever. and now that i have found a brilliant one i would really like to read it to the end thank you for effort.i really LOVE ! the story.
RdRidingHood chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
omg i love this are you ever going to update or did you abandon it
RdRidingHood chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
omg are you going to pick this back up i love it soo much please lol
LightAngel chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Please update, you haven't in over a year, and you mentioned you already had 23 chapters written! I like this story!
Werid-O-Ville chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
love where this fic is going...im going to keep my eye open for chapter 4
carla chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
I loved the chapters, i hope you post more sooner.
Meaningful Exuberance chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
This is a really good story! Keep it going.
lauhall chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
OMG, I love the story, pelase pleas epost more soon, 'cos I wanna read more :p
ASeriousPiggyback chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
DUMP CHRIS! lol, i get into the stories a little too much. I'm normally a huge N/W fan but since this is AU i live with Nadia and Weiss. This is a great story and written very well, update soon!
waitinromeo chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
YOu have to update. I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't deal with this. This was an amazing chapter! Write more soon please! I'm dying to know what happens!
waitinromeo chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
OMG! i am totally in love with this story. i'm addicted to it. You have to update. It's killing me! YOu are an awesome write. Please update!
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
OH MY GOD! This is awesome! I'd never considered Nadia and Sark as a couple and even if this is an AU, they wouldn't be too bad together. They'd compliment each other's psychical (sp?) features rather nicely I think. And the plot is interesting. Definitely keep it up. :D
Marie chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This is really nice! Of course you should post the other 23 chapters!

But I do have a question. Is Sark a criminal? I don't think so, or am I wrong?

And what's with Irina, why is she living with her family? Did she get a pardon?

Perhaps you should explain this a bit before or during the next chapter.
ASeriousPiggyback chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
interesting and well written, i'd like to read more.