Reviews for The Deal
Mimi chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Hi! Just read your story and love it. I hope you update it even if it's been awhile. I'm interested in seeing how their lives unfold in this AU.
cindy chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
OMG my birthdays may 3 too! yay i feel a connection!

btw awesome story! i love sarkney 3
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 23 . 2/13/2010
I really love yours story and I'd love to read more about Syd and Sark and about Lexa and Rath. Plus I like it that you brought in some Dark Angel, I love that show too, you know? :) Anyways, it's been a long while since you last updated this story... I hope you got your laptop back by now ;) so, what's going on with this story? WIll you finish it?

Well, enough said. The story's great!
aeferch chapter 23 . 11/1/2008
Love the story! I was sad to learn that you haven't updated in two years... Do you plan to continue with the story?
sailor cyanide chapter 23 . 5/14/2008
great story-update soon!
Katie Lupin chapter 23 . 3/9/2008
hello! I just read your fic...I love it in 25 different levels! If your gonna to continued it please let me know...!

thanks!

see ya!
ayla cai chapter 20 . 8/18/2007
wow...totally love this story..can't wait to read next...although i somehow thought that eva will survive ...or that he will tell his daughter the truth ...n-wayz ud soon
imtweetybird chapter 23 . 1/1/2007
please update soon. happy new year.
rrgoettl chapter 23 . 9/28/2006
Sorry about the laptop troubles- perhaps you should harrass them some more.
SandraSpikefan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I can't wait for a new chapter
wildroeschen chapter 23 . 9/27/2006
I'm sorry about this dumb guys who aren't able to repair and install a laptop right. Since I wanted to read on your fics I'm glad you showed up to explain why you didn't continue until now. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon. Until then... don't loose your fun to write fics.
Alenor chapter 22 . 7/31/2006
heya, i absolutely love this story so i really hope you pick it back up and continue it til the end. cya later Alenor.
theophilus chapter 22 . 5/16/2006
I've noticed that you haven't updated in a while and I haven't read too many Alias fics for a while but I remembered yours distinctly. So I hope that you will continue this fanfic because it's really good. :)
Heidi chapter 22 . 4/25/2006
Hi! I am really enjoying your story but I noticed it has been six months since you updated. Are you planning on keeping it going?

I enjoy your writing style and the way you have developed these characters.

Thanks,

Heidi
qblisa chapter 22 . 3/15/2006
Nice story.

I loved the Sark and Sydney relationship development and their constant bickering.

Cheers ;)