Reviews for A Little Princess
sydney chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Poor kid!
kazokuhouou chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
WHO DIED AND MADE PIEDMON A THESPIAN? HE HAS DESECRATED THE NAME OF THESPIAN!

Okay, that aside, this is good! I hope you continue.
Jay Man1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Well this seems promising, we've got two very interesting prospects as far as half breeds go and I might have an idea oof where the queen comes from. Great story hope to seem more/
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Wow. Wow. And, wow. This is really good. Just one question- you mentioned "LadyDevimon and her son." Who was that son's father?
Ragamuffin chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
::Dear Lady Iapetus:: Whoa. *facefaults* IF THAT WASN'T THE BEST FANFIC EVER WRITTEN ABOUT GENNAI AND EVERYBODY THEN YOU CAN CHANGE MY NAME TO SHAGGY DUMB $$! Muse: *snickers* Oh no...hurry and complete this before she gives me any ideas! Muse: Too late NOOOOO! ::dragonfire::
Kyer chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Chuckle..

Love the Piedmon/Wizardmon rivalry! Very cute.
WyldeHorse chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Wow! This proves to be interesting indeed! I can't wait for the next part to come out!
Charra Loon chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Wow... great story. No wonder my cousin Saurianmon considers you one of her fave Digimon authors, next to herself. Anyway, great job, now where's the rest of it?
Ben Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
I like it! I like it! Keep it up!
AGL3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Great start I can't wait for the rest so please get the next part up as soon as possible!
Aurora-cs chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
inspiring fanfic! really good, keep it up!
Crazi.Neko chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Very Good. Well Written.
Reiko x 3 chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
You'd better not be implying that matt is Piedmon's son.
Jenglory chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
You had better continue this! This story is very interesting and unique...you have taken on a large role with all of these characters, but you are doing a great job. Can't wait to find out who Devimon's son is (although I have my guesses). _
Elione chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
really good. hmm...just one question, was athena in the tv series? I put her i my fics cuz i just read bout her somwhere. i wonder what youll come up with for the next part