Reviews for Living Death
aerseph4eva chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Beautiful... So beautiful. Such a beautiful poem dedicated to such a tragic character.

Keep up the excellent work! ;)
VVSecrets chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! It has been a while I have been on fanfiction, and to read this, I feel like I must return my life to fanfiction. I like the words you have chosen and the subject in mind.
Writer Awakened chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
This is a sweet poem! Vincent did seem to have a love for Lucrecia that transcended death; although Vincent never was really meant for her at least it terms of what positions they were in. Kudos!
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I like it! It really captures Vincent's sorrow! Write more like this, oh, wait, you have! Too cool! Your writing is all great, keep it up! P.S. I can't wait 'til advent children comes out either, TURKS return! I'm happy!
nice try chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
you my friend suck
fire-emblem-girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
that was...just... i don't really know... sad? but it was good, very good, i wish i could write poetry but alas i am unable because i really have nothing to write about. but anyway, well done.
Yo's Subordinate chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
dark and beautiful...love the way you write tragedy and angst...so powerful and emotional to the reader
Rusty Mirror chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Poor Vin! This perfectly captures their love for each other! It is so cool that they have such a bond that will never die...a bond of love that could never be torn. . Awsome job!
sessnine chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
hello. I got your review, and I'd like to thankyou.:) Also, I decided to check your works. I adore you people who can do free verse. I'm not very good with that. xD Well, keep writing! Your poems are beautiful!
Silver Sniper chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Like the one before, stunning and breathtaking. Wonderfully written.