Reviews for Here with my family
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aww, it's so cute seeing this side of Kratos. I'm sure this is how he'd act around his own grandkid. Yup, I'm stilling loving your work .

You know I just thought of something...seeing as Kratos can't age and still looks likes a 28-year-old, it would be really strange when everyone else and his own grandkids are older (looking) than him o_o.
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
CUTE! Hey I have a question... if Colette is an angel and Kratos is an angel... doesn't that mean Lloyd's gonna die and they won't? Thats gotta suck... I mean haveing to go to your own kinds funreral... that mist be terrible...Lloyd should be angel to...
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Man, these one-shots really should all be combined into one story! Nah-nah, just kidding. I agree with the way you post these...that way, each gets its own set of reviews, and is judged on its own content rather than on the whole line. Many lauds to you for these stories...they make me just feel warm inside! Keep it up! Off to the next one...
BBQ Bert chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Aww, I love it! It's so cute! You really do write adorable stuff! This is awesome!
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
If Lloyd and Collete are both Angels, shouldn't Hope have wings too? Teaching Hope how to fly, that would be interesting. Nice story as usual.
ObviousMan chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
*Genis is seen walking down a path when white fluffy things come raining from the sky*

-Genis: "What is this stuff? Snow?" *catches one* "Feathers? No... uh-oh...OH no... IT'S FLUFF! AHH!" *runs screaming into the night*

Nah, I'm just kidding. Nice job. Possibly one of the cutest I've read so far. You have a knack for this.

Any chance of a Gesea and/or a Kraine fluff? I think you could pull it off either within or outside of the Bliss timeline, so how about giving it a shot?

Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Cuteness! Kratos makes a much better grandfather/father than I thought! Yet again, I hope to see more from you soon!
Imiasere chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Yay! Another Bliss story! I really like these, and I'm so happy that you continue to contribute to the Colloyd community. Nice relationships and stuffage. Keep up the great work! :

~S.A.M.C.V. :
VampireHunterSephiroth200 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I really do love your Bliss stories! They're some of the best on the net. Have you seen my Tales of Symphonia Extra fanfic? I actually want to see what you could do with the idea.
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Aww...This one was so good! :D I will add it to my favorites!
FlameRaven chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
D'aw! It's so sickeningly swet! XD

Heh heh. In all seriousness, it's a wonderful bit of fluff. Neatly written. I hadn't paid much attention to the "Bliss" storyline before (though I've read some of your other fics), but I think I just may go and read the rest of it now...very nice. )