Reviews for Two Bruised Roses
bob chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
fuck off with this shite story. Glad you stopped.
Lemon chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
You are horrible for leaving us on such a cliffahnger! How could you! That was awfully mean. In acount, however, the story is very weel written and I think that it's good that I want to throttle you right now because if I didnt then you wouldn't be a good writer. That's my way of saysing that you ARE indeed a good writer and I think that you should update soon to avoid the throttling of many addicted fans. :P

Lemon
KAK chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
you got the stuff?

you got the money?

hahahah i love you, you whore.

WE all love you, you rock, ALiD

sexy lexi.

hahahahahah. lunch. free lunch.
frederico del sanza chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
i love it. love you. good imagery.
Amanda chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Very good fanfic! You're killing me with this cliffhanger here...so PLEASE update SOON! Great work though!
ProFfeSseR chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
I honestly believe this could actually work. You have to fall as deep as possible before you can go up and rescue yourself. You need to see every bad thing you did in your life to realise what you really want, which in Lorelai's case is Luke, of coure. I like this concept and I believe you when you say this is Luke/Lorelai which made me read this story in the first place. So post the next chapter soon and prove it to everyone who doesn't believe it quite yet ;)
melliemoe chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
So far so good... haha I don't have any problem "cause Lorelai and Luke aren't together"... I'm a big java junkie but what's the point of the story if they're just right back together... unless its fluff :) The more build-up, the better the story is... anyways, I really liked the chapter, good job!
navgirl chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
1. I love that you show Chris as a caring old friend who is there for Lorelai and doesn't push her in spite of his feelings for her. Now, as a very spoiled JJ, I am quite livid at Chris for his actions in WBB and certainly hope Lorelai isn't nearly as forgiving on the show as in this fanfic, but for the sake of the fanfic, I'm falling back on the old soft spot ASP seemed to want us to have for Chris, and I'm going with it.

2. THANK YOU for giving Luke MY birthday! I was excited enough to learn from WitS that he was a Scorpio. So I'm seizing this opportunity to pretend that Luke and I actually do share the same birthday...

3. "He turned, reached for the coffee pot and poured it’s velvety richness into her waiting mug." Now THAT deserves a "DIRTY!"
gilmoreaddict chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
LUKE AND LORELAI! WAH
danagabrielle chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I RELLY REALLY REALLY like it. And you HAVE TO continue it,ok? I love all the drama!
Rylee chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I didn't really like it. Sorry Lorelai is supposed to be with luke ! I didn't like it
Melanie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
No...no...Lorelai cannot get together with Chris...that's not right...if she gets together with Chris all hell breaks loose and Luke will have to leave and i don't want Luke to leave because i like Luke and i don't like it when people make stories that hurt Luke and that's what you did...i hope that Lorelai will apologize to luke and they make up or this story sucks! i mean not that i don't like chris it's just that...well i guess i don't like chris...he screws up everything in Lorelai's life! sorry babbling
Goddess Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2005