Reviews for Anger in Darkness
scintillating chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*wail* Why am I crying?
That last line was just so sweet...
*Takes deep breath to calm self*
I love Yami Marik when he's being sensitive and stuff.
A Silent Beast chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I'm going to tell you the truth when I say I've never really watched Yu-Gi-Oh. I'd watch it every now and then after Pokemon back in the day. Don't remember much about it though, but Marik seems cool. Nice story. _ I recently watched episode 97 I think on the internet.
FreshFish chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Yea, he's back!
MarikIshtar AKA Redd chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
OMG! Awesomeness... Why did it not continue? (Not being pushy or assinine here), but that was awesome! Aw Poor Malik and Marik and darn Rishid and his slurping idiocy! (I agree with you Malik) You have a real gift for the written word! And Marik being stuck in the shadow realm Gods that sux! Glad he made it back though this world would be so undesireable without Marik and Bakura! _
Mariku-san chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
o... i like it this one a lot. i think the ending is just perfect
alonegirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wonderfully creepy. I loved the end. It just made you feel kinda warm and make you shiver at the same time.
zehlyah chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
What a cute story! You know, in a twisted sorta squished puppy sort of way. I really loved how you brought Marik back in the end. Well done!
tsuki-neko-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
yayayaya you should write more 'brain floats' theyre good.
Pihorist chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Bravo. Yet another beautiful ficlet from the-person-I-am-stalking. XD
Takkeh chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Aw. That's so sweet. I really likie. I'm glad you posted this.
Sister to the Egyptian Psychos chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
nice very nice. although i have this strange urge to start baking apple pies ...

isis.
M.orbid Decay chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Wonderful oneshot, dahling. Keep them a'coming please!
kasbaka chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I think this shows how Malik would feel very well. I mean, you just can't get rid of your anger! So of course his Yami would come back. And he's so understanding! It was really great. I liked this very much.
mechante fille chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
What did you paint? Good look inside Malik's head; it is a little scary in there. This is a more realistic continuation for him then the 'everything is peachy now that the evil is gone' theory. Though I like the cute (if a little crazy) Malik in your other stories better ) You know, you would think that the Pharoah would learn...Seto did not really change much after his mind crush... and spirits of darkness don't seem to be trapped by the shadow realm the way mere mortals are...

Meh... anyway, very good, glad you shared, hope your inspiration continues with your other storiesD
Miazuro chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
You got Malik! Wow. That was deep. Seriously, I think that was actually in character. Aside from the ending. Though one part of me says that could happen. Anyway... if this review is confusing you ... it was good. Are you going to leave it there? Would make a good one-shot. That's all.