Reviews for And then there he was…
amanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
love it you should make it longer
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
nice... i like it
purpleribbions chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
wow blown away
RN chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
loved your story! great writing style. it's cute how you kept tristan in the back of rory's mind. is he going to shake things up between rory and logan?

please continue! if you do continue, don't over "mary" the story. keep that name for special occassions.
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Three other than Rory or three including Rory? Great.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I really liked this. :)
koty koyote chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
u cannot, i REPEAT, u CANNOT leave me hanging with just one chapter! I am a fanatic! hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry! get the next chapter done please!
koty koyote chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
omg! i love it! keep writing this story! GIlmore Girls is my favorite show! u r an amzing writer!

u KNO u lurv me!

xox koty

spred da lurv! give a hug!
evita chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
i hope you continue the story, it would be really cool, i love how you started it! please continue, satisfy our trory needs!
rebecamontiel chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Please update! Love your story!
jalna chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
the beginning is good. tristan will always be my favourite boy in the show he is good for her, the interaction, the passion between the two even if he is not in the show anymore, people don't forget him it's strange no?
blackone211 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Ha that was great, it made me laugh, hm i think i am deff liking this fic, so continue soon!

marisol
smile1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hey,

This was very enjoyable to read and the idea behind it interesting so if you're thinking of continuing, please do.

Bye, smile :-)
deeta chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great start. I love the way you tell the story. It's not excessive in words but it has a sort of mellow ambience to it.

I really hope you'd make this in to series and a bit longer. I have to spare myself from all the crap namely Gilmore Girls first page. It's rather hard to find some decent fics.

Please do continue.
jess233 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I think you have a great start in your fic..interestin n intriguing... soon k?