Reviews for The Return of the Stone
sparky chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Becky is right and baloo needs to grow up and change a bit or he could lose everything like he did in the show save the tiger. I love this series on baloo and becky. I do hope you add more to it. As ever a fan.
cloudsword chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Poor Baloo, this happens every time he helps Sher Khan. That Tiger must have swindled his way to the top. Sigh...At least they walked away with something this time.
Joony2b chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
I had a feeling Shere Khan would cheet them after all this.
Antje chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
There are so many nice things I could say! This is the first Tale Spin fanfic I've ever read, as you've written lots of stories and the beginning seemed like a decent place to begin. You have an amazing and dense grasp of the characters! I'll be reading on!
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Nice work. However, I don't think people knew about James Bond in the 30s.
julie chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Cool story! I think I liked it most of all because it was like a cartoon episode. You know, true to the series.
Reese Sparrow chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
For lack of better words, Awesome fic! Sorry I'm reviewing so late. School has kept me so busy! I think this was one of your best. I hope the next fic involves Cassie! I can't wait for it!Your amazing! ta ta!
Signora Ramazzotti chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
Good job! That's a great story. How do you write so many good fanfics? I admire you. I can't wait for your next TS-fic _
julie chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
Wow, this is really great! I love the details.
Bill Hiers chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
EXCELLENT! My favorite part was the food fight between Trader Moe's two goons! XD
Reese Sparrow chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Ohh! I can't wait to read more. The plot thickens! I love your fic! Please update soon!
cabegaye chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
This is wonderful story. I can't wait till the next chapter. Good job.
Signora Ramazzotti chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
So far so good! Keep going!
Bill Hiers chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Nice to see someone doing something with the sub-electron amplifier! Here's hoping its creator (Dr. Debolt) will put in an appearance. Also it's fun seeing Trader Moe and his thugs appearing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Reese Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I can't wait to read more. I'm enthrawled in this fic! Great job, please update soon!TA!