Reviews for Just A Game
Kali-blue chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Enjoyable assignations . Really was was Ron following Harry? Lol
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Amazing! Awesome! Astonishing! Awe-inspiring! And a lot of other A words I can't think of right now! Anyways, astounding job!
asdfghjk chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
:'] Lovely
Twinings chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Uhm, I realize it's been six years and several books, films, and an empire later but my conscience will not let me rest until I point out that his name was not "Luscious", like a tacky Smuckers chap stick; it was "Lucius".
Kay8abc chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
I loved how the bet each other. I also love their dialogue.

-Kate
Cara4Ever chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
I have to agree with the "compared to your others, this seems a bit fluffy" comment, but you know? I like it anyway. I wouldn't say this is a black rainbow, but maybe on in grey.

Have I mentioned I love your descriptives, it really brings the story to the minds eye. Being vague on the history of characters is ok, but the eyes, emotions and movements of these characters should be shown. I appreciate that. I appreciate that your stories aren't bland... or dry, or whatever. Kudos. Keep it up. I'm looking forward to finding something new from you if I can.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 11 . 3/28/2009
kinda cute... almost seems too fluffy for your usual stuff, though its still good.

dreamer
Darkshadow-lord chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
Nice Story!
lawz.who needs them chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
who's that song by! did u make it! if not whos it by! i want it!
Emma James chapter 11 . 10/13/2008
how romantic
GryffindorGal731 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Ginevra Weasley. lol. Not Virginia. Don't worry, it's common but people have been corrected once or twice. BTW, a blond boy is "blond" and a blonde girl is "blonde". Check the beginning of the lemon scene.

Melissa
Hermisia Draco chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
OMG! I just found and finished reading this story. It was amazing. I wish there was more. You have to tell me if you've written anything else lately. I want to read more. PLease?
dannieyankee chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
“Was it about Luscious?”

Getting the hots for Lucius, are we? Need to call him Luscious instead? Maybe it's that LUSCIOUS feminine hair of his that turns you on.

xD
AppleSundays chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
holy shizz...

that was soo effin hot...
Camo-Bi-Jo chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
That was... that was a BAD ASS Story. I liked the femslash and slash but come on What happenes between Harry and Draco? I Gotta know. I mean that can't be the end of it... Very Good Read Keep it up :)