Reviews for Renaissance Rendezvous
Found it pretty boring.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
aw so cute!
Wendy chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
I loved this story so much. I love how spuratic Loerlai is. I'm surprised she really didn't go up to see him in the 7 weeks he was gone on the show. The only thing that I didn't understand was that Lorelai is no longer locked into Friday night dinners anymore since Rory started Yale. I would of had her call an cancel on them, and damn the consequences. I wish they would of had sex, but it was a sweet story. Necking under the tree was so romantic. I would love to see a more romantic side of their relationship on the show. But I take what I can get and get the rest from the fan fiction.

Wendy
gilmorefan1200 chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
i love this story
papaslittlecj chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
thats a nice story

is it done?
gilmoregirlfan9999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
this was such a great story! i'm so sad it's complete!
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
might just be the best LL fic i've read, it's really really good, so update really really soon!
sosmitten chapter 7 . 5/22/2005
Very, very sweet. I really enjoyed this story.
freecityy chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
WONDERFUL ending, to a WONDERFUL fic! This has been one of my favorite fics for a long long time! I loved the cute kissing scenes you had btwn Luke and Lorelai... so so cute when it was starting out!

You ned to write something new! Preferably a post finale fic? Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
JerseySaint19 chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Great story, I loved it!
PandorasHollow chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
great chapter. it was funny and soo cute
Rusty Bedsprings chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Aww...great ending.

They are so darn cute!

Bravo!

(Applause)

Take your bow!

Rusty
irish-surf-chick chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
Aw I just read the last two chapters and they rock! This fic is the cutest, hehe I love the bed scene and the picnic n everything *sigh*.

Update soon please! Such a great fic :)
FanficwriterGHC chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
definatly a great! please write more soon!
southsidesister chapter 7 . 5/19/2005