Reviews for As We Collide
Kath chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was a terrific follow-up to the episode - I could have seen that happening. The characters were true to form. Thanks for sharing your story.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw, this is so cute! I'm glad B'Elanna came to terms with her feelings. B/P 4ever!
Pettie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
You're right-That was a good place to stop. I love this story!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
That was excellent. I'm doing my first sequential runthrough of Voyager and just finished with "Investigations." This was a perfect compliment to that episode, especially since I've been in the mood for Paris/Torres.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was great! _~ i loved all the mixed emotions and the complexity. more pleaz! _

~HIKARi
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
*SQUUE* its like youve written somthing brilliant for all of my fandoms, lol, i love this too.
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Did you know I have a Tom and B'Elanna video collection? I bought all of the episodes relevant to their relationship before the series came out on DVD. Now you have me torn between the need to watch Farscape and the almost overwhelming urge to get those Tom and B'Elanna videos out. Huge choice, to read or to watch...
Ronda chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Loved this story...It was well written. Very tender scene.
Natters chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
aw, cute
Yol chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Thanks for sharing with us this very nice story of Tom and B'Elanna. Since the end of Voyager series, have missed some good interaction stories like you have written. Please write another one, but make it longer with more plot okay? You are one the right track for us die-hard Tom and B'Elanna fans, thanks again, Yol
Helen w chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
gorgeous fic :)

the writing is wonderful, and you capture the characters perfectly.

xhx
Fly-Girl222 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I love it. The whole thing was great, I've always wondered about an early P/T romance, thanks!

Keep writing stories like this, and you might make a really good Author.
Kath chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Great addition to Investigations, with the characters true to form. Thanks so much for posting it!