Reviews for The Fairy Godmother's Mistake
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This is splendid. I really like Cinderella
Though bit about slipper-common anybody could fit cliche-glass being inflexible material, it would have to be hand made slipper for Cinderella only. It would be like searching for footprint.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
True that. Cindy couldn't be the only one to fit the shoe.
ChantalCalyenna chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
Finally, Cinderella is showing a little backbone!

Way to go!
PrincessBooty315 chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Cinderella seems a little bit bitter doesnt she?
aerinha chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
wont let me log in. sorry. anyway, hehe i can';t wait to see what the fairy godmother is going to do. hope it good!
Unrepentant Geraldines chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
Nicey nice. Glad you updated! ;-) Post more, please...
Unrepentant Geraldines chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Hee Hee Hee. This is funny. -) Thanks for reviewing BORN OF ICE. -) Anyways: The second chapter was VERY funny, and I'm eagerly awaiting an update. *)
Aedyn Star chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
oh no! u can't end there and i dont want the fairy godmother to die. let cinderella let her try to fix it adn more chaos will ensue. Please? jk cute story.
Nikabelle chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
That's awesome for a fist-time fic! That would be too funny if a fairy godmother made ''such a silly mistake on her part''!
Hyel chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Hee, brilliant! Do I detect a touch of Witches Abroad...? But it's so true, isn't it? It makes very little sense to identify a girl by her slipper. Then again, I hear it was originally a fur slipper and it was all about sex. As usual.
Lulai chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Well, I'm glad you continued it. If you don't add another chapter, I think I'll live, but I do encourage you to write some more. This story is great.
Lulai chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Oh my. This sounds like it's going to be a splendid story. It's already very funny, and you've barely begun. Please, update the next chapter soon!