Reviews for Don't Leave Me
Running-On-Air-jjw chapter 1 . 6/5
T_T Oh, it hurts so much. This is the best angstville I've stopped in for a while. I'm actually tearing up and that takes a but for me to do. Brilliance in written form.
Candykaykay2001 chapter 1 . 3/7
-Sobs- I'm crying so hard I can't even hit the like button...-sobs some more-. Wonderful job. -breaks down crying-
Emily chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
(brokenhearted sobbing)It's so sad!
namespaigesodeal chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Dude, now I'm thouroughly depressed. You are evil, even if this was very well writen. Grr
:' )
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
omg lol i love angst too! that was soooo sad. and i love how you used everything in the beginning in the story. 3 great short Drarry! :'( and yeah...the ending was a bit...abrupt. but i loved it anyway! Kudos!
n.harkin.9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
such a sad but good story!:'(
Marly-Namine-Zexy24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
That was so beautiful! It made me cry with how much emotion you but into it...Thank you...I loved it!
tashii chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
NOOOOO... you're so mean! Why'd Draco have to die? But then again, it makes the story all the more interesting.
The Curly Flea chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh my gosh... I feel so sad now. I actually nearly started crying at several points in the story, it was so well written.

I haven't read a story like this yet but I have to say it stands out a lot from the ones I have already come across. I love your writing style and I hope you keep up the good work.
ara chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
that's so sad, but i love it.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw. Oh God, that was so good but SO incredibly sad but AMAZING, especially the italics. You're stuff is awesome. ]
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
OMGz... that was sad enough to make me cry...
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh my heart is shattered. I kept waiting and waiting for someone anyone to come help. But no one did. There was no one. Did they not have a portkey? Could he not have apparated them? How sad!
NiteMar21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMG! you are a damn angst author... that is REALLY good, gonna read more from you. laterz

Baby-Atemu chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
T.T aw... *is slightly tearing* that was so sweet... me like... -