Reviews for Freaky Naked Jerry Much?
Sinshana chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
YOU my friend are an extremely good writer! I laughed my ass off, seriously. I'm so glad to see you finished this amazingly funny story, which was also well-written. Gotta love Jer! Hahaha!
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hahahahaha ROFL at “Someone stole you clothes Jer!” Alex screamed in shock. She tried to cover her face.

Nice one!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
But what did Clover grab on before she passed out?
Evil Manic chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Sailor Mercury is my favorite sailor scout of the inners.

Sailor Saturn is my favorite of the outers.

Don't care for the story but it is better than some of the shit out there.
Mat49324 chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
This was an awesome ending to such a pretty decent story. I hope you make another TS story real soon. I've got some other stories that I hope you'll check out. I'm sending another one right now. Hopefully you'll check out some of my most recent stories and possibly review them. I especially enjoyed that last humorous part. BTW, what does FMA stand for. Let me know, and hopefully you'll tell me in a review to some of my stories. See you later and take care.

kt chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
ok please make jerry put on some clothes
Tom. T chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
more more!
Mat49324 chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Another good chapter. Hopefully Jerry comes to his senses and gets dressed. I appreciate the suggestions, but one problem: your suggestions (all of them) were season 1 episodes. And I was only going to do season 2 only. I hope that you have at least one favorite episode that is my personal favorite, and I'll see if I can get to that. Anyway, I have another story up called "Where are Clover and Brittney?" 4th chapter is up. Could you review that if you have time? If you will, thanks. Don't take this as an asking. I just want more reviews and your own opinion of the story. Take care, and update soon.

Nicole chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
It was weird I might not read it

well I might as well

read other story instead or maybe

this story but a diffrent chapter

well find out soon

bye-bye
The new and improve Hitler bitches Mwhahahahahahahhahaha suck my balls you fuckin' jews and start diggin' your graves before i burn ya' alive chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I must say that that gave it a totally new edge...A shitty edge...thaT WAS the gayest story ever written...I hope you burn in hell and goodnight...Oh and if you want to talk to me im on pen name is Sex Kitten 69 so feel free to e-mail me Coolgrls5200 !
chibiusa chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
really im like really freaked out
chibiusa chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
u scare me 0o

Ramens chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
This is a good story; it's well written, and it has a pretty good story line. But.. Reading this story scares the crap out of me.. I'm getting really bad mental images, and once I kinda had a disturbing dream.. *shudders* But don't stop.. Just try not to put anymore mental images in my head, I have enough disturbing things in there.
Mat49324 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Great second chapter. Review my latest story and give me your suggestion for a next episode. It is finished and I would love to hear your suggestion. Finish and update soon.

Farhan Tre chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Okay. This is kinda interesting. It's really funny on how the girls reacted when they saw Jerry like that. Again, very interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Marty