Reviews for No More Cannons!
Tokyo's Child chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
please update!
kaitamis chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
this was awesome what happens next I want to know! Is Shan Yu going to find that ping is actually a girl mulan?
mulanli chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
i will not give up on this story! i refuse to! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue! ! did i mention PLZ?
Nuttynube chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
UPDATE!
anon chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Interesting but... one question. Where's Mushu? If he was there, he could have just burned her ropes loose! :D
Two-twisted-girls chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
cool story :D please update soon
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
Hm... That was really good, and pretty well-written. Chapters could be a bit longer, but you did really well with writing Mulan, Shang, and the rest. Are you ever going to update this again? If so, then good luck.

-Fanatic
CluelessAngel chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
please please please update! it's been a while and i'm dying to read more!
JessMess chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Nice plot.

I look forward too more!

BYe
Muria chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Is this dead...? That's sad, because this is really creative. I like the concept of the Huns winning with the Chinese army as a hostage... and Shan Yu being humanized a little. Was that mercy I saw earlier? Very nice.
lamia chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
this is a great story i want to know what happen next plz update!
nat chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Come on what are you waiting for. Its been like two years now !
Amerise Rei chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Good Story so far. I really like the premise on what would happen if that one cannon didn't work. Heck I've contemplated that myself seeing as if they didn't have Mushu, it would still have been a similar situation as you are writing now. I love how Ping (Mulan) is still defiant though she is in the worse condition than the rest of them but was wondering if the blood loss or the cold (or the combo) is affecting her performance in the upcoming confrontation. I can't wait to read more. Great job~
Slytherson chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
please update soon!
bloodstainedeverdark06 chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
WHERE ARE YOU! WHY HAVEN"T YOU ADDED ANYTHING YET? ITS A GOOD STORY YOU NEED TO UPDATE! Well, what are you waiting for? UPDATE! I love your story! _