Reviews for Last Words
Sunshine-Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Lol, that was great. I loved it.
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
LOL that was cute... don't nobody sneak a peek at the end!
Kits chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
*throws back head and laughs*

All right! I'm good enough to admit it-you got me. *grinz*

Great little ficlet!

Laundry detail. Heh.

Cheers,

Kits
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This was really good. I liked how we didn't really know how they got into this predicament, but we don't really need to. The ending was quite different than I expected.
Syl chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Talk about being psyched out! No fair, Zoey! Only Hogan is allowed to fool us like that.
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was a real kick in the pants! I was like others, I thought something really happened to them and then that funny, funny, funny ending! Too good!
marylinusca chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Talk about gut-clenching!

Do you realize, my dear author, what you have done to my lacerated abdominal muscles? I am not supposed to spill my guts - either in anxiety or ... oops! I better not spoil the plot.

And all that from a snowfall and a reluctance to ... oops!
MG chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I LOVED IT! HERE I THOUGHT THEY WERE FIGHTING THE GERMANS. I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON A MISSION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. FIGHTING THE OTHERS FOR WHO WOULD BE ON LAUNDRY DETAIL. THAT WAS JUST TOO CUTE!
AGroovie1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Excellent - no hint to the true goings on until everyone is "hit". I love these "gotcha" stories!
Misty Jezierski chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Nice. Had me worried nice.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Very well written. You didn't give any clues that they were involved in a snow ball fight, I really thought that you had killed them until the end. Great fanfic.
HoganTime chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Very nice twist in the story! Really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
~~

That was awesome! Now, go do your laundry!

~~
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Touche! You got me! I do enjoy stories with a twist as you probably know. I was getting that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Oh, the "power of the pen" !
carterfan chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I was going to scream at you for calling this sadness a "G" rated story ... that is until the end. LOL. Well done!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »