Reviews for Friends First
Flower4ever chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
HAHAHAHA! Love this chap :)))
Cherry Pie chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I always get so SAD whenever your stories end! Keep writing, they're all really good! And I especially liked this one, it's amazing.
An Aspiring Author chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
great story!
malilite chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Hello !

I just wanna say your story, this story, is amazing ! I love it !

The "Sirius is gay" thing is very funny, Lily and James are great, Kerri and Sirius too, and the story is very very very cool.

So congratulations !

Oh yeah, I think I didn't review your other story "Sweatpants, Ice Cream and Runaways", but I really love it, it's one of my favourites' favourites stories .

P.S. : I'm French, so I know my English is bad !

Bye !

Malilite
Jaliy chapter 10 . 11/30/2007
Awesome story!Great job!Jus' Loved it!
phoenixgurl195 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Funny. Looking at the chapter title, i thought it wud mean Lily and James...
Moonlight-luck chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
ok, so by saying, "ALL DONE" meens your not writing any more of this story? u cant do that! its so good. i think i already told u that i love your writing, so u cant stop this story or i might cry!

yours truly and faithfully and sadly,

ConstrictiveCritizm
amose chapter 10 . 12/2/2006
that was a really good story :D

keep up with the LJ stories, i really like yours

amie

xx
Kaeberlily chapter 10 . 9/5/2006
aw, so very cute! haha :D I just love happy endings!
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 10 . 8/5/2006
Cute! *insert all the other stuff that I've said in my other reviews here*. XD

Bear
AnIrishLily chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Okay I loved this story. It was so funny...i had a smile on my face the entire time! And then it was really sweet! I wish you had writen more but at least i have your other stories to read now!
Brenda16 chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
Cute! i loved it, new reader! and i absolutely adored it! Brillant writing. it was so well done. I love James and lily, they're adorable! and i completely am obsessed with Sirius, he's adorable! I love your sirius, i think that's how i always pictured him and i loved you remus as well. I absolutely love remus and this remus was awesome, i loved yours. I hope you continue writing, you're good! hell, awesome! Job well done, i loved it! I will definitely read more of your stories, if you have more that is! good job! :)
Arwen02 chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
good job. i liked it.
Trocle chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
I liked this story... but it was too short! Could you add a few more chapters to it?
JeNnIfEr88 chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
this story is super duper-ly wonderful! :) i love it