Reviews for After All: A Takari Wedding
T-Aj71721291 chapter 1 . 3/3
OK? Instant favorite. This is golden. The subtle humor was just great.
StevieBond chapter 1 . 1/3
Hehe, poor Joe losing his money in the bet.

Very cute one-shot this one. :)
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Cute story! :)
AkaOkamiRyu chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Absolutely beautiful! Your writing style is incredible and you do a great job capturing the relationships between the characters, I cannot wait to read more of your work!

-AkaOkamiRyu
Mimato love 4ever chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
AWESOME! I loved it.
weedking98 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great story, really funny at times and just a great Takari !
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Its perfect! I loved this story it was so cute!
el chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
cutee!
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I cracked up the entire time I was reading! Can't wait to read the sequel!
arcangel81 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Loved it!

I've never been big on the whole Mimato thing but you totally pulled it off to great effect!

I know this was written before season 2 which means that the whole Sorato thing wasn't even conceived of. That was the strangest thing that happened on the show.(Besides Daemon's one shot) I've been watching the first season and see hints of it but those might just be in hindsight. I personally think it was a mistake to make her choose one or the other, the triangle is a lot more complicated than that. Well anyway I have been in favor of Sorato but these story made me want to root for Taiora all over again.

So needless to say, well done.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Nice story. I'm working on one too. Check it out sometime.
a love so strong and true chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
o that was so good, Mimi and Matt are made for eachother... and TK and Kari are just adoreable together.
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
It's great! I really loved it! A nice fic on how they're wedding might've gone! Great Work!
chrono17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
(BIG SMILES)That was good. I find it odd that Tai would cry at his own wedding but it is funny and fitting none the less. I also love how well you capture the characters interaction. I have also noticed that you like to make joe and izzy bet in almost all of your stories. I like the idea.
CRAZY WITH HAPPINESS chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
i love it so much! i have to read the sequel now! :D