Reviews for Dice
SimplyMe51 chapter 4 . 11/9
D'Argo lives! Oh I hope he manages to find a way out of this. Great story so far, can't wait to see what comes next!
Ardans chapter 4 . 5/30
I've read a couple of chapters now, and I am just blown away at how perfectly you captured the feel of the show, the dialogue, the internal monologue, and the character interactions. It is literally like I am watching the show, and I have never felt an episode come to life in my imagination as I have reading your work.
stars90 chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Fantastic! Beautiful story, worthy of being called Farscape
One-EyedJoe chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
Dear Nixa Jane, you are an awesome talented writer.
spikemyangel chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
I don't think i've read many Farscape fics, certainly no complete ones, which is odd - because i love the shit out of this fandom _ This fic was great! really well written. i probably don't read a lot of farscape becasue the characters are so had to get right, but you did it! brilliantly written, loved the end. happy 3
windscryer chapter 12 . 6/2/2010

As much as I *LOVED* PKW for giving us more closure than the last episode, I still felt like it was a little too openly ended.

And, okay, I was seriously pissed about them killing D'Argo, dammit.

But THIS... It changes everything.

THIS is the second miniseries they should have made to really cap it all off.

And it was, really. It was like reading a script for the Lost Miniseries, only not in annoying script format. Everyone was PERFECT. Frell, I'd like to steal your brain just for your ability to characterize, plot, and make it sound so damn Farscape.

THIS is the ending, the closure, that I needed.

Dear Nixa Jane, thank you SO MUCH for sharing this. You are officially one of my favorite people EVER. *glomps and refuses to let go*
Allyson55 chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Your story is without doubt one of the best Farscape fics I've ever read. All the characters rang true and the story itself was wonderful.

I loved that John wasn't a love-sick, ineffectual puppy and Aeryn wasn't a hard arsed b*tch the way a lot of authors write them. You gave them both a true voice and it was lovely to read Chiana being right in the thick of the action.

The way you dealt with Scorpius, Braca, Sikozu and Grayza was very fitting, so many authors seem loathe to give the bad guys their come-uppance.

If they're ever looking to make a sequel to The Peacekeeper Wars they could use your story as the script. That's how good I think this is. Thank you so much.
Sara B chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
I must say that this was a very excellent story. It was a well thought out plot and and had a very good flow to it. It has a few sections that were a little stilted buy overall I enjoyed it a great deal. You're really a very good writer. Good luck to you.
kaz chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Thank you for finally finishing this story, it was awesome!
Wispr chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Thank you.

Wispr chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
Blown away... you are a frelling awesome writer.

Wispr chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Love the meeting between Chiana and D'Argo... beautiful scene!

Wispr chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Great chapter, you really know your Farscape!

Wispr chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
Love how you write the interplay between John and Scorpius... powerful work!

Wispr chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
WOW! What a vivid and emotive chapter... you really know how to bring the characters to life!