Reviews for Not Roses
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story and if for whatever reason, your creative muse allows it, I firmly believe you should write a longer story pairing Elena/Cloud.

Oddly enough, I really am a fan of this pairing. Of course not a lot of people use it, but in your one shot, it was done very well. 3
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was cute. I would actually like to see more of this written or more stories like this. Thank you.
Pishivee chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
that was interesting...i'm not sure where you get the idea that they think they're so USED all the time, but it was an interesting pairing...strangers who understand each other.
Eeliana chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Nice one _ I like this pair
Alixen chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Intresting; i'v always been intrested in CloudxElena for some reason.
iluvpocky chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
love this too, a paring i dont think i've seen before. it works though

luv bon
Vixen Rouge chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
YES! Good! And I'm so happy that there no poor-pure-and-innocent-Aeris-who-sacrificed-herself-for-the-world! Hey! The Aeris in your fic is the true Aeris who used Cloud and the other! And Tifa... I'd never seen her in hat way before... You're really good, you know? I felt something bitter for Elena when she talks about Tseng. And she's right to not like roses. Too many people love roses.

The pairing was good. Keep on writing, Drak!
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Interesting pairing. Kinda sad, but very well written.
herzeleidx chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
One word:

Aw!

This was great! It was different...but great! I loved it!

~vampiegurl~
HaraKyri chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
wow, never seen this couple before, it was well written!
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
My other favorite Cloud pairing. You write so effortlessly... interesting the connections that can be drawn.

Lovely.

~Cendrillo
Dragon Sword Master chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
It was good but I was peeved at the idea that Tifa was just using him in this story. She is my favorite female character after all.

I really think the romantic scene should been longer.
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
'Lo Drakonlily,

Yes, I did enjoy it though I am very much a fool. "oh, I'll just check my email once before bed." :p Stupid.

Love this one though. You do have a thing for these 45 minute challenge fics. I think that this one is my fav though. It didn't seem rushed at all, as if you had spent days thinking about it. I could well see Cloud hating being the center of attention though leaving Tifa flat out like that was a surprising show of strength from him. Elena I loved in this. I could see her hating Tseng for asking her something like that. Stupid, reproachable thing to do. I loved the flower at the end too. Personally, I'm not a fan of roses either. They're too ideal, as if all the other flowers out there don't matter. I liked it. The flower image really worked well in this. Kudos.

Okay, NOW I'm going to bed. _~

~T. Pirate
Solain Rhyo chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
This pairing in your hands never ceases to amaze me. The roses add such a vivid addition ...

*GLOMP*