Reviews for All is Fair in Love and War
Alex chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Hmm… interesting you realize he's drinking a Half demons blood
I wonder what affects or side effects that has
Maybe new powers
Maybe he'll become something completely new
Who knows anything could happen
I wonder if there are any legends about vampires drinking demon blood
It's an interesting thought
hey what are you guys think of it
( in case you don't know Raven is the daughter of trigun One of the most powerful demons if not the
RXR4EVA chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Yey raven and ribin!
fiendnat138 chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Continue! Continue continue pleaaaseee!
Rayray333 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
I read this book years ago (About 2 years ago) and It's still as good as I remembered.. just one sad thing though. YOU NEVER FINISHED IT! And I Know You Never Will... Last you updated was in 2006 (January 13th), when you were 14 I think.. so now its November 9th, 2014. It's been eight years.. almost 9 in a few months. You should be at least 22 now and probably forgot all about This book and . It's sad cause as much as I love this book it will forever be incomplete. I can only leave it up to my imagination to see how it ends. Anyway you probably will never receive this comment, but if by some chance you do I just wanted to let you know you did an amazing job and you are/ were (Because I don't know if you still write anymore) an amazing writer. Congratulations and Thank you for making this wonderful book (Even though you didn't finish it, sadly)
Randi chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Um, ok...dont get me wrong...I LOVED THIS BOOK but...I hate the ending, I mean I like it but i thought it was gonna keep going...PLEASE CONTINIE IT...i mean it just cant end like this...PLEASE!
jayenator2.0 chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
i'm hailing but u gotta keep doing this! like seriously i am really into this. PLEASE please, i love this story, these new characters, it's all very interesting really
Peace
Jay out
Guest chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
awwww(not that i dont love your endin ...i do but..)...i thought u were gonna keep writin until AFTER the war
discb chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Sweet tale
SchonKaputt chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
OMG Raven's a vamparmire!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
fluffy chapters? wat the hell I know what rob in is ha ha ha!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
awesomeness
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I luv it robin sounds so hot
SchonKaputt chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I want 2 see chapter 2 now!
Gingerstorm101 chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
UPDATE UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ... if not I'll through... um... peronas at you! ones that haven't been fed for days MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
alicia chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
can you write more chapters i relly love this one?