Reviews for Thirty Corrupt, Thirty Pure
Black-wings91 chapter 20 . 5/10/2009
I know that it has been a year since you have updated. But I hope you don't mind me leaving a late review.

I really enjoyed reading each theme in your series of one shots. It's always nice to read different takes on the KazuJun relationship. In addition, you write very well and come up with such great ideas; I'm very surprised there aren't many reviews for these beautifully written short pieces.

I'm not sure if you are planning to continue working on this. But if you do, I'll be one of those people looking forward to what you come up with next :)

Divinely Ethereal chapter 20 . 1/31/2008
These one-shots are so sad and sweet; I'm surprised you didn't get many reviews. Great job! I still have some more chapters to read; I haven't been reading them in any particular order. Just wanted to give you the thumbs-up.

Happy Writing!
tombraidergirl chapter 13 . 1/31/2008
I've read parts of this before, but shame on me, I did not review, so I've forgotten which. I just chose chapter 13 at random and picked it up there again. ;-)

It's a nice chapter, and I really like the whole idea behind this whole "story".
Satu-D-2 chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
Very nice. Poor Jun, she's all alone (tear) O,_O so sad...

I do love your writing style, it's very good. Very well done.
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 18 . 7/22/2006
Hello. I've been reading this for quite a while, and I must say, I'm impress. However, your missing several chapters...don't you need uhh...*counts* 30? (lol)

If I may make a suggestion: add one on how Kaz comes back for Jun and Asuka is concieved (non graphic due to rating, though of course -_-). That would be cool, since it's all about JunxKaz and besides them, Jin. (well of COURSE JunxKaz. I'm being dumb today.)

By the way, where did you find the thirty themes for thirty kisses challenge at anyway? I would really like to do one myself with a different couple, however since I can't find it anywere, I'll ask you instead for permission: please?

Please reply back soon, and if it's a yes, check it out sometime :D

~Sachi Gosetsuke

P.S. Long live JunxKaz: the pairing that started it all...
Tekken is teh sex chapter 18 . 4/17/2006
I love your stories... oh my god, some of them wanted to make me cry...

I don't know what else to say but I love your stories! They're really good. KazxJun forever!
Crimsonturk chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
wicked really cool storys and sweet too

please write another
Olivia Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Two words ; " Love it! "
Satu-D-2 chapter 17 . 9/24/2005
Cool... And I really mean that. I love Jun and Kazuya, and I think you've captured them perfectly in this...I'm sorry, these fics. They're awesome and I'm glad I took the time to read them.
BloomxPerish chapter 17 . 9/8/2005
That was cool! Cant wait for more! _
BloomxPerish chapter 16 . 8/12/2005
This is cool! Are you gonna write more? If so, Can't wait! _
FlamingFenix chapter 16 . 6/29/2005
This is totally fab, keep it up!
Anni23 chapter 14 . 6/29/2005
Again a great chapter! Please go on with your good work!

Maybe you could write more...romantic scenes. ;-)

That would be really cool!
plasticphoenix chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
I really love these short stories. They're so well written for small one shots. It's also nice that each story is about Kazuya and Jun. I hate to read a book full of short stories and as I get attached and intrested in a certain story or character it ends. True, none of these stories connect and you could say that each story features a different Kazuya and Jun or at least another side of them but over all they all connect and weave into one big story or idea. The only problem I have is I can never tell which story is new. It's not much of a problem as I mostly remember them by their names but it does tend to confuse me sometimes. I really think this deserves more reviews then you're getting. I know I'm just rambling here but I felt the need to tell you once more that you're a great writer and deserve to be praised often.
Anni23 chapter 9 . 4/6/2005