Reviews for Iron Chef YuGiOh
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i wanna know~! what happens next! what happens in the last thirty minutes and what happens in the judging! i wanna knoooooooooooooowwwwwwww~~!
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Oh man this is just too good! I can't believe that Seto would use crocodiles for a secret ingrediant. After all they are endangered. Oh well, I'm no Kaiba expert. However, I adore the show and I love how you're mutilating it. It's so much more interesting this way. Hopefully this will become a series. If it does, I really hope to see Pegasus challenge Yami to a cook off. Or maybe Dartz and Yugi. Anyway, love the story. Hope for updates is high.

Yamisgirl13
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Lol! It was great! Keep it up! Go Ryou and Jou!
archie-comics chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Yay Lollius! Another great story to add to your wonderful collection. I envy you :) You kept the structure of the story very much like the television show, but you also personalized it with those anime characters I know nothing about. Great job!

Now hurry up and finish the story! Also, update "gladiatores et amores"! I'm still waiting!

Charmaine Champagne chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
SG: _ WOAH! That was, in a word, Hilarious! With five or more a's! Love Baku-boy's commentary. That's what really makes this story. The element of disgust and slight inhumaness in the brutal cooking of crocs is a valuable asset too. I love the idea of Jou's crocodile carcass bowls. Please keep going, and thanks for the great story, BlueBolt! _~
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hermione: Interesting...

Nefertiri: I wana try and make that! Can I go slay a corcodile know?

Hermione: Er... No... I almost fell over laughing when I read who the three Iron Chefs were. But Bakura's commentary make it so that I never want to each Crocodile Again!

Nefertiri: Mind you she has never had corcodile!

Hermione: Meh, but know I don't ever want to try it! Any way, very creative idea. I watch Iron Chef once in a while so I thought this would be funny, and it is! Good job! I wonder who will win!
Sawwius chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hee! Gotta love the Iron Chef... and Bakura's awesome, I might add. And I'm not just saying that because I was engaged to him. You better finish this story, Lolly. Unlike your finishing of Gladiatores et Amores. But yes, good work!

Love you!

Sawwah
Voldermort's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
i havent laughed so much in ages i love it please up date soon ; )
Raine chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
You should continue this; it's very funny; just as good as the actually show; but don't you have to do the disclaimer for yugioh and iron chef?
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
AWesome start! I can't wait for more!
Lellian chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh...dear...lord. This has to be the most hilarious thing I've read in a while! My first encounter with Iron Chef was when I was about ten and I saw a chef slicing a lobster in half. A live lobster which he had been drowning in rice wine XD Suffice to say I was hooked, but they hardly ever show this amazing show in England! *Mutters and glares at tv operators*

Anyway...I think my favourite part would have to be the banter if you can call it that between Bakura and Mokuba, simply because it had me rolling around in my chair panting for breath since I was laughing so hard XD Carry on the great and stupendous work my darling!

((Just a question..._ Seto's not in Takeshi Kaga's um...customary attire is he? o0 ))