Reviews for Last Train Home
nami chapter 1 . 13h
I love how no matter how many times I read this oneshot I always find something new.
You're such a talented writer and I'm so, so sad that you don't write pokeshipping anymore! It was such a huge loss to the fandom.
cake0108 chapter 1 . 6/8
Omg wow, this was so intese. Love it
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
You know, it's hard to imagine Ash and Misty in these kinds of "adult" situations. Blame the television show for keeping them perpetually at ten years old. But once I shed the initial thought of a sappy, epic love story I tried to read it for the content; how and what these two jaded characters are feeling. I love the idea of telling stories sporadically and non-chronological; it just makes for good reading.

After I pondered the story as a whole, I recognized your precise, subtle and brilliant writing style. It makes me want to finish those old half completed Pokeshipping files I have on my hard drive. You don't see writing this good in this fandom that often anymore - and this was written years ago, so that's a bonus. Thanks for the story and the rekindled spirit.
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was just amazing... One of the best AAML I've read. Not overdone, just perfect! Loved it!
PokePikaPal chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
omg this is definitely a masterpiece. you managed to capture the emotions of both sides without being over the top or too cliché. i love how you put ash and misty in a very complicated yet very real situation, and the happy ending is not slushy but instead incredibly satisfying! not to mention there are no grammatical and/or spelling errors, which shows that you have put a lot of thought into the writing process as well as the story itself. good job!
be bright chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love how poetic your story is! :)
gwynhwyfar llewelyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
this is so good! i'm currently writing my own saka story.. maybe you could check it out? your writings seriously inspired me to finally write it down. and also, please write more stories! they are soo good!
Ash Eyes chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this story is one of my favorite stores possibly ever! it's just so amazingly written, with details perfect tot the toucha and just... i dunno... wow!
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This was great! COnfusing, but great all the same. I really enjoyed it. Not a lot of adult stories out there like this and I applaude you for your originality, so kudos to you! I've always loved your one-shots and this one does not disapoint unlike tbx...It was cute and all but I still want my ending *grumbles* _

Amber Myst
Kamaki chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Wow, not bad! Not to many 'We're adults now' Fics that I like. But this fic really speaks to me. Great job!
sumi chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Please! You continue it fic!
LittLetriXta chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
O_O I was confused...More then once.

But the story itself more then made up for that. Haha.. It was drunken infatuation most of the time...but also a VERY interesting way of putting out Ash and Misty's (mostly) underlining emotions. I like the idea of Ash and Misty's friendship lasting so long to the point where both of them are utterly confused about their relationship with eachother. I must say!.. sad idea of a grown up Ash though...his women preference is horribly sour...but it makes sense when taking into consideration that they were all NON-mistys... Overall, interesting way of putting Ash and Misty into adult-like situations that make them take a second look at their lives!

WHOOG! I love you're stories! I was suprised and delighted to see that you brought out another one! (a slightly different paced one then your usuals...but still! _)
Katie Nat chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh, yay, you're back! I absolutely adored this story. I love how it was written in this sort of drunk style, to match Ash and Misty's emotions. I love all your stories!