Reviews for You, Dying
Kristoffer Roux chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Beautifully written. Absolutely amazing. I love how you wrote this from Ron's perspective though not twisted by his thinking. Writing it how he sees it was a nice change. But the end was my favourite part. Truly wonderful story. I hope to see many from you.
TryToTouchTheSun chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow.

I Am seriously lost for words.

That was so amazing, I loved it.

The strength of the emotions portrayed is insanely moving.

Ron's POV on what was happening was spot on aswell.

I felt for him.

I felt for them all.

So Amazing.

xx
pyrotechnic x33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
wah! so sad! you got my heart really hurtin! it was really sad! but i cant help but think you did an excellent job and got the characters in play && the endin is so wicked! it aint a happliy ever after kind of endin! mucho excellent! i rate a 11 out of 10!
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
wow. that is all that i can say. so i'll say it again because this is quite possibly one of my most favorite HP fics ever. wow. thank you for writing this.

Faye
SilverKestrel chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
excellent - don't think i've read anythin from ron's POV quite like this before. it's really good. not sure whether you should add more chapters- were you intending too?
romanticidiot chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I do not like angst. But I love your writing. Unusual combination ... but I loved this. Why do you have to be a journalist and not a novelist?

Love always,

Random Uni Girl,

Bec
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw! Lea - honey! That was so sad, and yet so sweet!

Oh - loved the Buffy quote you slipped in there:

"fire bad, tree pretty"

Very nice! Well done!

Angel.
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Holy crapola. I mean really. Whoever that Pauline person is, of COURSE Hermione would say fuck. She's smart, she's not bloody Jesus. *sigh* Anyway, this story is absolutely amazing. I was crying the whole way through..it just moved me because it was so real. I loved it. Don't stop writing..ever.
Jash89 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i never realized how very poetic ron was. anyway, i was just wondering where ron was standing while he was saying all this. other then that, update really, really soon.
treebeard chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i love all of your stories...just brilliant!

yeah, please update 'screaming on the inside' or 'you need to know!' those are the greatest!
MoRbiD chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
*tear*

wow. that was moving. you're such a talented writer.

beautiful story. keep it up. )
Ronandchicken chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I read this when you posted it but my computer wouldn't let me review. Finally I can, and I want to say...

That was very moving. I usually don't like Harry/Hermoine pairings, but there are a few exceptions. This is definitely one of them. Just... yeah. That was an amazing piece of work there. Is it one-shot or what? I feel like it implies continuning foward more, meanwhile, I rather like it where it is. As the author, it's your choice. I was just curious.
AngelinaWeasley1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Magnificient!
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was a remarkable piece of writing. Ron's POV is perfect, and the revelation is quiet and shattering. I really liked it. Great job!