Reviews for Unaffected
charmedgrl4ever chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
konichiwa

An eye? Bianca's reaction was a MAJOR understatment! And - ew! What was Chris thinking messing around with it? *rolls eyes* Boys! Sheesh!

Aw ... how cute that Wyatt cares so much about Bianca like that. I love them together, which is straange since I don't usually - I'm just too used to thinking of Bianca with Chris to really accept anything else. Anyway, I love how you showed a scene with Amanda - that was really cool. I liked that. Can't wait to read more (sorry I'm a slow reader *wink*) Talk to you soon. Byebye

Khudafis

-Shan-
charmedgrl4ever chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
konichiwa

WOW! This story is amazing so far! I can't wait to continue with it ... Sadly, I can't continue reading now, but I will as soon as I get the chance. thanks for writing a great read!

Khudafis

-Shan-
Orchida chapter 46 . 9/7/2006
I can't believe it's finished. Goodness! I loved the way you brought it all around though, which still didn't occur to me right up until the end. The Amanda part was spectacular, I love how you did that. I'm sure you mentioned it at the beginning, but it just didn't click until the very end. (I hope that's your wonderful writing and not me getting dumber).

Honestly, I'm so glad I discovered this fic in what seems forever ago now. You're such a great writer and I only wish there was more talent like this on the site.

I'm so sad it's over. *adds you to faves, which I can't believe I haven't done yet*
cd chapter 46 . 8/11/2006
great ending.
Angelina Rose chapter 46 . 8/11/2006
Wow! What a great ending to your masterpiece!:) I'm so glad Bianca fixed everything and I love the quote at the end, made me cry. *hugs*
Angelina Rose chapter 45 . 7/21/2006
Yay! Great chapter, but poor Amanda! Wyatt's so great and he's finally talking to Bianca! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Orchida chapter 44 . 7/21/2006
So I did try and read this the other day, but as both know, the site has issues with me. ;) Honestly you do know you know how to throw in some amazing plot twists. *just about holds herself back from smacking Wyatt* Don't even get me started on Veronica! I hope she dies a painful death. I'm eager to know what's going to happen. :D
Angelina Rose chapter 44 . 7/7/2006
Great chapter! Stupid Veronica, very bad! And Wyatt needs to go talk to Bianca, silly boy! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Orchida chapter 43 . 6/28/2006
And just when you think everything's going to turn out okay! :) Well I can honestly say that Veronica's a bitch, a well written one, but I do hope she gets her comeuppance. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter to see what she does.
Angelina Rose chapter 43 . 6/24/2006
Oh, I love the suspense in this chapter! Veronica's so mean and sneaky, I'm wondering what will happen next! I love it!
Orchida chapter 42 . 6/20/2006
Oh my goodness, if I said the words finally would that express my delight at this chapter, enough?

I loved the after part with Amanda, just Bianca saying that he won something sums it all up. Yay, I'm a happy bunny now! Though a little worried at Veronica.
Angelina Rose chapter 42 . 6/9/2006
Aw! Yay, what a great chapter! Love our fave couple and Amanda's so funny too! I don't trust Veronica though, wonder what she's up to?;)
Orchida chapter 41 . 5/24/2006
Wow!

That whole memory part was totally unexpected and I love the way you did it. Not to mention the part where Chris' death makes an impact, you're really very clever with all these plot parts!

And I loved Wyatt's reaction to Bianca trying to seduce him. Your characterisation of Wyatt is just amazing, and I have probably said that before, but it deserves to be said again. Hm, the end looks ominous for Bianca...
Angelina Rose chapter 41 . 5/21/2006
Oh! Awesome job Jules! Veronica doesn't sound very nice and poor Bianca! Amanda's pretty smart, figuring things out, hopefully one of them will listen to her.
Orchida chapter 40 . 5/18/2006
Ah, I didn't know you had updated! Still, I've read it now so no harm done. Oh my goodness the tension, and how happy was I when he finally kissed her! The way you write Wyatt is amazing, just the way he reverted after that first little kiss! Bianca certainly does affect him and I'm screaming at the two to just sort it out! Although I do feel sorry for Chris... I'm torn!

Just loved the little Mistress comment too!