Reviews for Demon's Sunrise: Welcome Home
P chapter 23 . 12/17/2008
I'm impressed with this story. The greater interaction between Kyuubi and Naruto is soething that I have seen, but you have turned it into more of a teacher/student relationship rather than the more comical, respectfull relationships I have read about in other stories. I hope you update soon. In one of your chapters you bosted that this story will be 100 chapters long at least. It would be kind of a shame to let it end at chapter 23.
Chronostorm chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
bobbetter chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
wicked.. cant wait for the new chapter!
kira tenshi chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
Hello. I like your story so far; though I, myself, have a problem with all the switching of characters or groups. But, I wondering if I could use some of your attacks (justu's) in my story, seeing as how I'm so bad at coming up with anything that doesn't sound stupid.

I wanted to ask your permission if I could be allowed to use them for my own creation(if I ever get around to finishing it). I will give credit for you and/or your story, depening on your wishes. Thank you for taking the time to read this. And good luck on any up coming idea's.
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 23 . 3/10/2007
when sasuke gonna join konoha's side again? also when is there gonna be sasuke/sakura romance?
Ty16 chapter 22 . 12/1/2006
youtube

watch?

v3uKHeUsBF58

sry i forgot wat fanfiction does to links
Ty16 chapter 23 . 12/1/2006
thts the link for the scene between orochimaru and kakashi also featuring his song and small parts of his voice (some of it has no voice audio some does)
Go1nGBaNAna chapter 22 . 7/27/2006
I know this has nothing to do with this but when i said the stuff bout the Japanese i meant like

Lightening EdgeChidori

numerous?
Go1nGBaNAna chapter 23 . 7/27/2006
Nice Fighting scene. can u update as soon as u can? and the plant guy's name is Zetzu or Zetsu i forgot i think it's Zetsu but can u tell me what many/lot/bunch anything that means a lot in Japanese/English?
Desmater chapter 22 . 7/24/2006
can I borrow some jutsus from your chapter and stuff? like the ice techniques?
Desmater chapter 23 . 7/23/2006
Hurry up and update!
DoubleDee068 chapter 23 . 6/29/2006
please update soon!
zUzaque chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Sigh, it was looking so promising... then the naru/hina...
Kuwabara99 chapter 13 . 6/4/2006
Great fight! Naruto didnt even need Rasengan

I love the Shikamaru/Temari interaction. hehehe
Shimari Angel of Doom chapter 1 . 5/22/2006