Reviews for Camping Trip
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
spyros evil clone zyro shows up (he has black instead of purple grey instead of orange and silver instead of gold/yellow) and starts wrecking the camp
mark chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
absolutely hilarious. i was almost sick with laughter when i read the "im gonna eat a fry sexily" bit
Gershlack chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
This is a great story, please continue
likes2draw chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
WHERE THE HECK IS SPARX?
JordanJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
LOL. I like when Ember was all “Hi Spyro! I knew you’d call me because you like me!”. Nice start
The Mystic Doctor chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
"Pay no attention to the bear behind the curtain." - for some reason that struck me as the funniest line in the whole chapter. XD The idea of the Gemcutters being the Munchkins is so cute!
Eris Clio chapter 17 . 4/26/2007
Ha ha mayonnaise! That's awesome. Anyway, another great chapter! :D
Pink Horse chapter 16 . 4/18/2007
Yeah, they made it! I think I have an idea who the Wizard is going to be...
Pink Horse chapter 15 . 4/18/2007
Well, Ripto sure doesn't seem happy having a Dragon tagalong with them. Really interesting so far! They're almost at Gem City!
Pink Horse chapter 14 . 4/18/2007
Nice chapter! Looks like they're going to meet the cowardly lion next! I wonder who it's going to be?
Pink Horse chapter 13 . 4/18/2007
Ha, ha, a ruby skateboard! I love the humor! Can't wait to see who's going to be the scarecrow, the tin man, and the lion!
Pink Horse chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
Now Hunter's in Oz! Once again, that totally surprised me! Hunter's going to have big bumps on his head after fainting and then hitting the steering wheel!
Pink Horse chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
Wow, I didn't expect that or the Lightsaber duel! That was great!
Pink Horse chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Yeah, poor Ripto-falling down his own trapdoor. That was smart thinking on Spyro's part though! Also pretty funny and amusing with him teasing the Sorceress!
Pink Horse chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
I wonder what the villains are going to make the heroes do? That was good, keep it up!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »