Reviews for Behind the Trash Cans
Will this be finished?
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 9/14
OOOH, poor Sean; thinks he's trapped a serial killer - no such luck! :-(
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 9/9
Oh this is just way to wonderful a story. I do hope that your muse for this story comes back to you as I really want to know how Moony reacts to Duke and finding out that Harry is the harry he is looking for.
sweetcreme1 chapter 1 . 8/31
I got caught up in this story and then a dead end, bam, right in the face. No more story? Please tell me there is more to this story. It is really good and well written.
Bronze chapter 9 . 6/16
Damn! This was good too! I was really into this. If your muse ever gets her lazy ass back in gear and finishes this I hope I'm around to read it!
LWJ2 chapter 9 . 5/22
Very enjoyable, I hope you return to this. Thanks for sharing it.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 5/12
I would have loved to read more of this fic.
xoshortnsassy09 chapter 9 . 4/21
Please continue this story. I want to see Remus meet Harry!
KShara Khan chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Are you ever going to continue with this story; it's just to good to leave it!
KShara Khan chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I don't know why anyone would think that; maybe some people like to believe the worst about people!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Quite a different start to a story! Keep up the good work!

For those people that complain about it; to bad, if you don't like it don't read it; but don't ruin it for anyone else!
Nova chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
interesting, it'd be nice if this was finished
AuntieMummy chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
I know it has been many years since your muse went to work for you on this story, but I want to express my thanks for your hard work. Thank you for sharing your time, talent, and creative energy with us! If your muse returns to this plot one day, I'll be among those waiting with bells on. ;-)
Blueberry Babe chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
This is great. I hope you continue it. Thanks.
MeinGimli chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
another nice plot where you lost the ideas after a while.
I wish someone would adopt and finish it.