Reviews for Behind the Trash Cans
Zuzanny chapter 9 . 5/27
I am enjoying this fic so far. I like harry's new family, and i think the reaction sean had to the letter is interesting (and fairly realistic). I've net yet read any other fic with that sort of take on strange letters.
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 3/4
At least one Potter? There IS at least one Potter, even if he doesn't know it.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 3/4
Now just HOW did they come up with "Harold Sirius"? LOL
Ara Drake chapter 9 . 2/6
Hello, I just found this story and am thoroughly enjoying it. You have a really good writing style. I hope you will continue it someday.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
This is a great story!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Very Good.
ripper34 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Good story I hope you start writing on it again.
Pathseekerme chapter 9 . 10/5/2016
Oh, heavens, this is getting really, really good! I am loving this story! The Scouting trip sounded like one my oldest brothers and my Dad, the Scoutmaster, took one year. I would love to read more! Your people seem so alive!
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
I love this! It's a very cool story- very well written, too! You really have a gift !
sh777 chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Will this be finished?
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
OOOH, poor Sean; thinks he's trapped a serial killer - no such luck! :-(
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Oh this is just way to wonderful a story. I do hope that your muse for this story comes back to you as I really want to know how Moony reacts to Duke and finding out that Harry is the harry he is looking for.
sweetcreme1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I got caught up in this story and then a dead end, bam, right in the face. No more story? Please tell me there is more to this story. It is really good and well written.
Bronze chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
Damn! This was good too! I was really into this. If your muse ever gets her lazy ass back in gear and finishes this I hope I'm around to read it!
LWJ2 chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
Very enjoyable, I hope you return to this. Thanks for sharing it.