Reviews for Red Light
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This story helped give me peace over Vincent's death. Thank you, and it's well written.
EchosquadSRG chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wow. That was wonderful. A little too long for that particular moment in the film (which is one of my all-time favorites), but still compelling. The last line summed it up perfectly.
vineyshairischrome chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
i enjoyed that . poor vincent but i think you were right. he died and max cam to life . nice. kudos
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Thank you to all my wonderful reviewers! I could not write without you!

The Lady of Light
Sweet Treats chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Omg this story was really really well done lol. It sucks that he still had to have died *sob* but it was really well done. It seemed very well planned out and thought out. I could totally imagine max saying all the things that he did. So I guess what I was trying to say was that everyone was VERY IN character. It was awsome

I love how u write things. It very proffessional. I have to check if you've written anything else. Hopefully yes. If not then GO WRITE SOMETHING. Perfereably another collateral story. That would be awsome.

Good Job Darling

-Sweet Treats
GeminiQueen chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Awesome chapter! Poor Vincent, I wish he didn't die, but o well. Anyway, I hope you write more Collateral fanfics!
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I thought this was beautiful. Very very dramatic prose telling of the ending. You watched the commentary, too, I see. :) It was great, very very insightful, both the commentary and your story. I loved it.

SJ
vincent needsahug chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
dude awesome poor vincent lol keep it up!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Awesome story! So glad to see that this category is here! Thanks for sharing!

DM
SecularAnarchy chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Excellent work. While far from perfect and EVER so slightly OOC in places, it brilliantly captures the lip-smacking visceral charge of the movie.
Winged Seraph chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Very nicely written! Good mix and use of the movie and your own elements in the story. Desriptions were good. I do heart Collateral fics and was pleased to see this up. Would love to see more from you :)
Dreaming n Watercolors chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Lady of Light - lovely! A wonderful piece - just lovely!
Steel Giant chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Very dark, and very good. Although I would personally consider Max to be the light in the darkness, and the question asked of Max by Vincent (as Vincent physically died) as the sign that there was still a bit of a human left somewhere in that void).

It was a great mental painting of the end scene of the movie that left the audience thinking, wondering and dreaming. Wonderful job! You get a cookie!

Spot on imagery, and great characterization! I loved this movie and I love this fic! I'll wait eagerly for your next story!