Reviews for The Art of Losing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
ñ
Falcon-Reeves chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I wonder what will happen next? Slash seems to not like blue people :0 lol just kidding, anyway, now I'll get down to business. When using a long string of dialouge it is very important to remind the reader just who it is that's talking. I got a little confused trying to keep up the conversation between Damien and Slash towards the end. But I love the dialouge itself. It's very in tune to real life. Keep up the good ficing!
secret girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
you must update this or i'll go CRAZY and that's not good, me being crazy is like a kid who ate a full 100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 bags of really sweet sugar. Please update...Pwease!
Sammi Somara chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
O_o I have no idea...maybe Nancy has split personality!

Heh poor stupid blue freak ;

But really, Damien's pretty cool
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Ha ha, is she sarcastic? I didn't notice, I guess. Lol! This was short, and probably could have used a lot more description. And maybe a bit more explanation. What are Nancy's thoughts on the two boys?
Chocolate-Snowman-2222 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
that's somewhat funny! Keep it up!
Peachrocks chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Interesting...

Yes Nancy is not always 100% nice, she can get pretty angry as seen in Jingle Town and Ice land after the present prank.

The thing about Nancy being mean to Slash is true, on the race track I guess Nancy becomes a real cow because she wants to win. Personally I like Nancy's sarcastic side, no person should be nice 100% of the time.
Princess pac chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Nice job! Except, Nancy is suposed to be nice. It says in the Snowboard Kids 2 manual that she is a kind and cheerful girl. Anyway, Nancy should go out with Slash, because Damien gets chased by the kids, right after pulling that present prank in Snowboard Kids 2's ending cenima, I'm talking about the one before the ceredits come up. In my story "The Birth" you'll see Damien as a good guy. He's only a bad guy in my stories that take place in Snowboard Kids 2.