Reviews for Seeing Beyond Tomorrow
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I don't read this comics but I love this fanfic
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
T_T Awws... I love how Bruce accepts all of her faults and even admits how he'll learn to love them as time passes. So sweet. _
Roguechere chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
"We're going up to my bedroom, Diana. Is that what you want to do"

Wow. I love that line, I don't even know why. I guess because it's so ... Batman really. Just blunt and to the point. I don't know, but it was great.

Yet another story to add to my favorites.

Another author too :)
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was absolutely wonderful. Great job. Very romantic.
nonac chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Great Story, no sequel?
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I must say I'm a little rusty on the comics, but I can appriciate a well writen story when I see one. THis was excellent, great work.
Damn Curse chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Alright, I've got to confess that I've been greedily enjoying your current run of stories without reviewing. Sorry for that, now onto the review.

You're doing a fantastic job with these characters' human elements, which is hard to do. Let's face it: Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman; their personalities are always at the extreme end of their respective spectrums. Though it's been done before in other stories, introducing the subjects of adultery and jealousy has really put a human spin on these characters. You're doing a masterful job with all of them. I especially like your Lois.
Cherry-Fiona chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow! Here I was suffering from Justice League withdrawal - actually BM/WW withdrawal and I came upon your fanfic. I have to say I absolutely loved your story. I think you've remained essentially true to the characters but letting them change enough to make your story possible. Your writing was very smooth and engaging right from the beginning. Please continue!