Reviews for Meet The Uchiha
lauralove chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I love your story it's so funny and nice please update soon I want to know what happens next...hope you update soon you have been gone for a while
7nmelz chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Please update soon!

minivanx chapter 3 . 9/23/2006

cant wait till the next update xP
RandomTopic chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Oh, this is so cool. Are you going to show what happened to the other characters?

Anyway...write more soon!
Darkhope chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
xD I like that movie. (Meet the Fockers) and this is a great fanfic. Update it. [ Sasuke is a jerk. x3
Jazay chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Hahahhaha! now THAT was good ((wipes tear))i quote mind screaming DIE DIE DIE u worthless wimp!..phew boi that just made my day! ((ok, maybe not the exact wrdz, but im sure u get what im saying)) this is a really good story, and how ayame's older bro was sending glares to her-husband-to-be was so kawaii! aaw he cares for his younger sis, so sweet! and her lil bro, 'hey stranger'? OMG! i just wana squeeze da lil thing, yup, your O-so-good descriptions helped me picture a very kawaii family! _ pls pls upd8 soon, im jus lovin this fic! arigatou! Ja Ne!
psychedelic aya chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
THIS WAS SO FUNNY! Glad I came across this fic; I was about to go to sleep but your summary caught my eye. Nice, nice. Continue soon, eh? (I love the thought of Sasuke as the overprotective father...XD)
nanashi chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Totally funny, can't wait for the update! So far, my favourite character is Tsubaki! Sasuke lookalike acting like Naruto, - a sight to .
pyr0masteress chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
oh,this is getting good.i love meet the parents and fockers, so i was instantly attacted to asap! i like this story!

aisarikka chapter 3 . 6/24/2005

i'll be waiting for your next update!
v son sayian chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
XD HAHAHAH! poor Tsubaki, drawn into the game... hehe, I love your story so far (very humerous) I can't wait to see what happens next
jellybeansinabottle chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
this is great~! wonderful!
December Jewel chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
This is too cute! Please continue soon! _
laussica chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
great story please write more
veracytzwolves chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
L0L! hope you update this soon!