Reviews for Heart of Honor
Shadowvulpes chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
That was delicious!
Newtinmpls chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I like this story, and I'd like to see more about either or both of them. I like the characterization of Shal'ir; very much what I'd pictured Kyn as being like. Alaunel, however, seems more like a ... perky breton than a dunmer.
Dark Light Fantasy chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
great work
AnnMY chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
How I've longed for a fic that concerns Dremora I love them, and your character here even more so! You did this perfect!
Emma chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
a MALE spider daedra... *facepalm*

Wow for a second there I thought someone posted a scrolls fic that wasn't yaoi, involved Lucien, or both.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Loved this! Seequel! Seequel! ..Pretty please?
BlackWolfHellHound chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
This was cute. I really liked it. You took the time needed to make the story one about love, not about lust, and I respect that. I salute you. Well done. Is it going to go any further? Will there be a sequel?
Lord Indoril Nerevar chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Oh my ... sexual intercourse with a supernatural being in a *very natural* manner? Maybe so, but *between* two supernatural beings? I am sorry, it is very unlikely.
JesusWillSave chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Very good! I enjoyed this story very much.
Kit Vulpes chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
SEQUAL!please?
DarkMessiah14 chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Good story,read it before becoming a member.

keep up the good work.

P.S.:Shal'ir was a Badass!maked me think of another side of a Dremora.
Octavia Delitian chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
I read everything at once last night. The scene with the Caitiff, don't know if I spelled that right, really pushed the story forward in a good direction.

Shal'ir reminds me of that Dremora in the Puzzle Canal, and he surely knows how women work. Nice.

The greatest character was the grandfather, though. That man must be really old to hold such wisdom. I don't know, but this whole thing reminds me of something that I can't remember. Spooky.
ClanBloodlust chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
-Demento

Nice. Not over done, without the fetish, and above all, HAWT!

-Sheva

Aw... looks like boss has found his manhood at last.

Your sick.

-Bartimus

Well, at this rate you might get laid before you turn 47.

Enough.

-Mirrow

I could set something up for you...

Silence.

-Jennevaa

There's hope for you yet! I guess this could be proof your not gay after all, Emo Fag!

-Demento

ALL OF YOU SOVEIGHN B**CHES, SHADDUP!

-ShevaBartimusMirrowJennevaa

-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
jfjgjfg chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
Very Good Story. Please write more stories!
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
A kind Dremora? In MY Morrowind?

Hm...