Reviews for Another Day with Buds
Enders-Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Dude, you keep this up and your one-shot could become a book.

Kitsune-san
Aaron The 2nd Trickster Priest chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*blinks* please tell that was a joke. that this story is the one they are in. Tell me YOU ARE NOT CROSSING YOUR UZUMAKI CHRONICLES WITH BONDAGE FAIRIES? ARE YOU NUTS? You're crossing one of the kinkiest and weirdest lesbian manga, with naruto, disgaea and a few other series. And given how is about lemons and hentai, how the hell are you going to write about even half the things in Bondage? *pinches nose* This is going to end badly, I just know it. go ahead, write it. But I swear, if you put me in any of the kinky scenes with those 2, I'll never let you use my character or ideas in a story again. I have no problem watching or talking with them.
Xeronoia chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
lol Pam and Naruto, slightly disturbing
animewatcher chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
wow a naruto/perv-fairies cross over? i want to see that! too bad buds agreed seconds before naruto and Pam were about to beat the * out of him

good one!

read you in the next fic!
ranma hibiki chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
NAURTO/FAIRY HUNTER! YEA! someone who actually has heard of fairy hunters doing a Xover! SW33T!
lain-wired chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hmm... teaser for a new story? A Bondage Faeries/Naruto crossover? Come on, ya got me interested now, you gotta write it!

I can almost imagine it now... Naruto, Pam, Pfil, and Jirayai all sitting around the camp fire after a hard day of *ahem* "training".

Even more interesting if the faeries are normal sized. Can you imagine the Ero-Sennin? LMAO!