Reviews for Behind the Mind
Tirainy chapter 1 . 1/2
Amazing. You were able to capture Doctor's personality perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Sapphireflame31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
WHY DID THIS MAKE ME CRY?!
uknownmysteryguy chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is brilliant! You've put so much thought into this, it's impressive. A small thing that I really liked was the reasoning behind why he would like being called Eggman.
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Huh, I was just reading about Dr. Eggman's character earlier today...and now I find this intresting story. :3

Makes me rethink my ways on the doctor now, even if this story is on the older side. But hey, who cares, any story can be a good story, and this is one of them! ;)
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You've accomplished something with this story not many people do. You've made Eggman a living being, not just the 'evil bad guy' or the 'always failing antagonist', no, an individual with own motives, dreams even, that drive his actions.

Interesting indeed :)
Tau22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
We will miss him , I dont think I can imagine Eggman with a different voice. A good fic.
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ah, the good Doctor does love his megalomaniacal dreams of conquest. An Eggman POV is always fun, and this one was particularly good! :)
Guardian's Robot chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
"On January 15, 2005, Deem Bristow, the voice actor who characterized Dr. Eggman since the times of Sonic Adventure 1, passed away. However, he has left behind a tremendous legacy in the world of Sonic, a monumental impact that will never be forgotten.

We’ll miss you."

*sniff* yes he shall most of all by any true Eggman fans

well done my friend. a very worthy tribute

(bows deeply)
Ryo Nine chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Well, I'm not one to like Eggman, but this seems to justify his actions… somewhat; also seems to slightly soften his bad-guy image (only slightly). Very good writing overall.
Account Closed1234 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Good! I hadn't read anything from Eggman's POV yet.
Taranea chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow! Nice one

It sure made me smile, since I already like robotnik anyway...loved his Hedgehog/roadblock comment and his thoughts about his grandfather. :)
The Nomad2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
this was a great way to remember a man who was behind the voice of one of the oldest and greates video game character villian of our times

Deem Bristow shall be missed

salute!
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Ah, Excellent. A most enjoyable read. I love that Eggman. He's the best character, followed closely by Robo Knux.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aww, that's so sad! The voice actor DIED! (starts to sob uncontrolably) Even though it's an EVIL person he characterized, SO WHAT? It's SO SAD!

Shadowpaw: There there, DL, Egghead's voice will still ring throughout history...

Shadow: 'I will get you next time, Sonic!' or 'How dare you try to defy me, the future ruler of the new Eggman Empire!' or something of the like...

Shadowpaw: (looks at him) You know alot about Egghead, don't you?

Shadow: (shrugs) Might as well know the guy you want to die who's trying to kill you.

Me, Shadowpaw, and Shadow thinking: So true, so true...
Awdures chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
What a fascinating different POV.

Enjoyed it a lot for the originality.