Reviews for Behind the Mind
Tirainy chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Amazing. You were able to capture Doctor's personality perfectly. Keep up the good work!
Sapphireflame31 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
uknownmysteryguy chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is brilliant! You've put so much thought into this, it's impressive. A small thing that I really liked was the reasoning behind why he would like being called Eggman.
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Huh, I was just reading about Dr. Eggman's character earlier today...and now I find this intresting story. :3

Makes me rethink my ways on the doctor now, even if this story is on the older side. But hey, who cares, any story can be a good story, and this is one of them! ;)
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
You've accomplished something with this story not many people do. You've made Eggman a living being, not just the 'evil bad guy' or the 'always failing antagonist', no, an individual with own motives, dreams even, that drive his actions.

Interesting indeed :)
Tau22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
We will miss him , I dont think I can imagine Eggman with a different voice. A good fic.
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ah, the good Doctor does love his megalomaniacal dreams of conquest. An Eggman POV is always fun, and this one was particularly good! :)
Guardian's Robot chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
"On January 15, 2005, Deem Bristow, the voice actor who characterized Dr. Eggman since the times of Sonic Adventure 1, passed away. However, he has left behind a tremendous legacy in the world of Sonic, a monumental impact that will never be forgotten.

We’ll miss you."

*sniff* yes he shall most of all by any true Eggman fans

well done my friend. a very worthy tribute

(bows deeply)
Ryo Nine chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Well, I'm not one to like Eggman, but this seems to justify his actions… somewhat; also seems to slightly soften his bad-guy image (only slightly). Very good writing overall.
Account Closed1234 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Good! I hadn't read anything from Eggman's POV yet.
Taranea chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow! Nice one

It sure made me smile, since I already like robotnik anyway...loved his Hedgehog/roadblock comment and his thoughts about his grandfather. :)
The Nomad2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
this was a great way to remember a man who was behind the voice of one of the oldest and greates video game character villian of our times

Deem Bristow shall be missed

Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Ah, Excellent. A most enjoyable read. I love that Eggman. He's the best character, followed closely by Robo Knux.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aww, that's so sad! The voice actor DIED! (starts to sob uncontrolably) Even though it's an EVIL person he characterized, SO WHAT? It's SO SAD!

Shadowpaw: There there, DL, Egghead's voice will still ring throughout history...

Shadow: 'I will get you next time, Sonic!' or 'How dare you try to defy me, the future ruler of the new Eggman Empire!' or something of the like...

Shadowpaw: (looks at him) You know alot about Egghead, don't you?

Shadow: (shrugs) Might as well know the guy you want to die who's trying to kill you.

Me, Shadowpaw, and Shadow thinking: So true, so true...
Awdures chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
What a fascinating different POV.

Enjoyed it a lot for the originality.