Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
You know you're wrong! Just for that, I'm not putting this in my faves (yes, I am). You completely shattered my heart then gave it an attack of epic proportions when Cyborg spoke. I almost started bawling. You ain't right. You know you no good.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Whoosh. Intense, much?

I really liked the way you had Raven "deal" with her response to their deaths; she couldn't just let go and give her grief full reign, but she was having a hellish time keeping it in the bottle. And BB realized he had to grow up? It really IS the Apocalypse!

I believe this will have to go into Favorites.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh so sweet and sad at the same time
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
AWWWWWW! AMAZING! i was so sad at the thought they died! GREAT ENDING!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
(too lazy to log in)

This story was so perfect. It was such an insane low AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HIGH WHEN CYBORG WALKED IN. My inner self literally screeched in delight. Really high pitched, too. I think my ear drums are still ringing. Metaphorically of course.

But yeah. This was a beautifully written one shot.
storycritic218 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
really cute. Awesome insight into the the characters in an subtle way. i'm sure you will get the perfect balance if you keep with it!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aw how cute i lve the happy ending i dunno whay I would do with out the other titans
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was really good. Continue writing. PLEASE!
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hmm, An interesting fan fic. Quite interesting indeed. Just wanted to test huh? Was your experiment succesful? :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Sweet, me like.
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
AHH :tackles:

that was phunking amazingg! BBxRae forever!

till next time.

latergater,

Jessii
HeadfirstforMCR chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Great story Loved It!
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
that was sad, making us all think that they were dead. i liked though really nice writing great. _
Kieseah chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow, that kinda caught me off guard. the whole Cyborg Starfire Robin thing. i really liked you story. it held alot of emotion. i feel like smiling knowing that they lived; in fact I will:smiles:

Pringles,

cade
Dust-in chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
RAVEN AND BEAST BOY 4 EVER!