Reviews for Girl Troubles
Silvermoon10123 chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I like this. :) Why'd u quit writing this. I'm gonna cry. :*(
jelica-wolf chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice...-Jelica

I really like the theme and the basic idea.-Aiko

It's good, but lets not rush things.-Koharu
Magalicious chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
why'd you discontinue that? i like it even if marcia's kind of being mean. it's good and i think you should continue.
LiNG ShiA0 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
j'adore ur writing style! Imma doin an Outsider's fic right now but I can't get tha slang juzh right. Any tips? Hehe. K. Update plz!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hey there!

First off, I like your writing style! Second, I used to live in Camarillo! (really!) Grew up in Westlake Village, moved to Camarillo before I was married. I now live in the White Mountains of Arizona! (Yes, it does snow here!) How I got here...it's a L-O-N-G story!

I LOVE the character TWO-BIT! I LOVE Emilio Estevez (I know, I'm too old to say this, but who cares? He's older than me!). I always wanted to read a fan fic about what would happend w/Two-Bit and that uptight Soc Marcia! We!

I'll keep reading, I like this story!

FruitTuity64 chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
Please continue your entertaining ME
LingShiao chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
AW! This is still really cute...and I like getting to hear two sides of the story...but plz add more when u update again, k? I dun care if it sux...I juhz wanna know what happens! plz? PLZ?
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
awesome...great story update soon...
Vripter chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Hey, it's wicked. But ONE thing: 'I shook my head. “Of course not!” I was NOT going to chicken out on this one—I needed to prove myself. Ever since that night at the movies, my friends had been teasing me about hanging out with greasers. Two-Bit wasn’t a bad guy, but . . . well . . . he’s from the West Side. And I’m from the East. I needed to prove to everyone that I had no feelings attached to him . . .'- i'm picky, Greaser's are from teh East, Soc's are from the West! Apart from that it was wicked. I'll take your quiz now.
Vripter chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
I've just done your outsiders quiz. It's really cool. I got Steve the first two and SOda the last one... aww, i love Steve- actually, I love Tom Cruise, but that's not the point! Your stories really good but actually, I reveiwed to review your quiz and your quiz is really good! :D I voted the highest- 5!
LingShiao chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
AH! This is AWESOME! Ur writing style is lyke EXACTLY wat Two-Bit would probably say. That whole "RAISE THE ROOF!" thing was hilarious. Update SON!
Cruiser19 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Interesting... I'm going to have to carry on reading... you are continueing right? You have to contunue...

Anyways, good job. Sweet. Two-Bit and a soc! Keep writing, update soon!
Mischieff-Maker chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
cool i like it! keep writing please
Wen chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great story keep writing.