Reviews for Peace of Mind
lovergirl210 chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
i can't wait until you bring in the third story!
vicky271 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I thought both of your stories were very good. I was angry when you didn't write your third story! :( I think you should write it now! :)

can you look at my story? It's my first, so it's not that good ;) it's called Back in the Picture
jcool789 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I know you wrote this story forever ago but i just wanted to say that i loved it! But i was sad to find out you didn't write the third installment. :(
Cartergal131 chapter 25 . 3/27/2005
Great ending to this portion of the story. I love this fic, it's so amazing and perfect. You are an extradinary and original writer. Please write and post more soon, your work is wonderful. And also Happy Easter. Praise Praise and more Praise.
Lili chapter 24 . 2/25/2005
First of all..Kerry finally got a little bit of what she deserves! I could go on and on about that, but that would take too long..haha. Second..poor Lucy. She has a long road ahead of her. At least she has Carter :-)

Okay and I know this really doesn't have anything to do with Carter and Lucy, but did Alex Kingston leave ER? I didn't see her on the opening credits for the latest episode..so either I've been too busy staring at Carter to pay attention to the storylines (lol) or she just disappeared off the face of the earth. If anyone knows please tell, b/c Elizabeth's one of my fave characters too!
Cartergal131 chapter 24 . 2/24/2005
Well another great chapter, its so cool that you are kind of mixing Carter and Lucy's worlds... letting Lucy experience what Carter went through and all very cool. And its so sweet how Carter stands up for her and everything just like i would imagine it. Can't to read more this fic is beyond great.
Cartergal131 chapter 23 . 2/24/2005
Oh wow, thats just wow. Love the friendship aspects that you create and utilize in this story. And wow, I did not see that last part coming at all. Thats just crazy, but good. Can't wait to read the next part the short summary just screams greatness.
psych21 chapter 23 . 2/23/2005
Oh no! I definitely wasn't expecting that to happen to Lucy. I hope she's ok. Good job!
varietyofwords chapter 22 . 2/21/2005
I love it!
varietyofwords chapter 21 . 2/21/2005
Werid I thought I wrote reviews for you espically since this story is on my favorite list. Oh great chapter.
Cartergal131 chapter 22 . 2/21/2005
Great chapters, and thanx for the whole write all then post i'll try that with my next fic. I am so addicted to this fic, i've never read anything were the writers works a character into the original work which i find so intersesting and just cool. As always i beg for updates.
Lili chapter 22 . 2/21/2005
I could picture the entire scene bewtween Carter and Lucy in my mind..and I liked how Carter replaced his stethoscope with Mark's. That was so sad but so meaningful. Good job!
Cartergal131 chapter 19 . 2/20/2005
Aw, *snifle snifle* it's all so sad. I don't know what to say but to beg for an update... which u rock at, I don't think anyone updates as quickly as you so ... PRAISE for everything.
varietyofwords chapter 20 . 2/20/2005
I love it. Of course I always do. Please update soon!
Cartergal131 chapter 18 . 2/20/2005
Aw... the letter, that was so sad *sobs* can't wait for the next chapter, love the title, lol good acronym. I have to say one of my favorite things about your fic is that you include all of the characters and it is reminisent of an actual show, which is very cool. Please update asap.