Reviews for Peace of Mind
Lili chapter 16 . 2/20/2005
Carter and Lucy are finally dating! Yay! And I know I'm going to cry if the next chapter is during The Letter..I absolutely sobbed when Mark died. I swear, if you didn't cry at that, you don't have a soul. Anyway, I can't wait for more!
Lili chapter 15 . 2/20/2005
Never thought I'd say this, but..Go Romano! LoL.
Cartergal131 chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
Great chapter, I am a fan what can I say and I am shocked that you don't have more reviewers with such great material and such an awesome writing style. Either way I will be staying with this fic for the obvious greatness. As always awaiting the next update and hoping the surprise is what i think it might be. Keep up the awesome work you deserve more praise for this fic then you are getting so... PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE... and much more to come.
psych21 chapter 15 . 2/19/2005
I just started reading this story and I am very happy to see that you are writing a sequel to State of Mind. That was a great story and this one is too! I love the fact that you are trying to squeeze Lucy into certain ER episodes. I think you're doing a great job with this story!
Cartergal131 chapter 14 . 2/18/2005
yay... this fic just gets better, and wow your updates come so quickly, you rock. I love every espect of this fic it's just great. Can't wait to read what you have in store for us next.
Cartergal131 chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
Aw, love how sweet and dancing more awing. I love the strength you've given Lucy she is less shy and more forceful as I would expect her to be, it's like you are in my mind. But the ending worries me alittle... **sighs** Please update soon, this fic is great.
varietyofwords chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
Yeah! Carter told Lucy he loved her. I love how you incorported Lucy into the episode. Great Job!
Cartergal131 chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Great chapters. I love how you work Lucy into all of this, I remember watching this episode and you wrote this so perfectly I can picture Lucy there. I hope you update soon b/c this fic just gets better and better, and as the tention between Carter and Lucy grows I get more addicted to this fic.
Cartergal131 chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
Still loving the recaps, and how you work it all together. Please update ASAP! This fic is great.
Cartergal131 chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Great chapter, and I will not lose hope. I love the whole sequence with Dave's son, I could picture it. And yay for all of your Lucy taking charge in this fic I love that. Please update ASAP!
varietyofwords chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
I love the sequal! Your doing a great job.
dshortklutz chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I can't wait to read what happens next please update soon. I also like how you are including Lucy into everything that has happened on the show since her death.
Lili chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Yay! The sequel is here! I can't wait to see Lucy and Carter get back together...and Lucy and Dave have to get their jobs back at County! It would also be nice to see Kerry admitting she was wrong about firing them and apologizing to them..I hate Weaver..LoL. Update soon!

*Lili*
Cartergal131 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
yay, I am so happy that your posting the sequel. It's sad that Lucy and Carter don't seem to be working out, but I have hope. This series is so great, you know how to get and keep a fan. And as always your summaeies of seasons and setting everything up so nicely is just awesume. Great job, please update soon. :D
29 | « Prev Page 1 2