Reviews for Dancing In Circles
Angharad chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
What a fantastic writing skill. I loved the way you portrayed Hermione, how she grows up from waiting and finally enters the field and plays.

Boys, even if they act sometimes so infurriating, will always be boys. Make me also go crazy.

I like the way the story end, because we don't really know who will end up together :)

Thenks for the story.
fireflies-flicker chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I liked this.

guys.

so confusing, argh.

I support DM/HG! yay.

it's what's I started out reading.

but now, I'm perhaps a tiny bit more into SS/HG.

but ahh this story reminded me that I need to read more DM/HG.

nice one-shot.
Silindro chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Definitely the only story I've ever read where there were four options for pairings from my mind.

Harry- because it was his perspective.

Ron- because he was the one being hassled.

Draco- because of the interaction and the smiles.

Severus- because that's just your thing.

DHr isn't exactly my thing anymore, but it was still a good story.
heartnut chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Ron is such an IDIOT. I love Harry in this ep, even if he's younger, he's still got a good idea of what is going on. It's about time that Draco got to dance with Hermione. ;)
Aloe chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
When it rains it pours- good job.
Radish Earrings chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
that is very good. um, thats all I can say. i've never thoght of Harry and Hermione together. draco and hermione, ron and hermione btu never harry and hermione. congrats on a great story. now write some more!
AMRA1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Great story... I haven't read one quite like it and I find myself torn between wanting Hermione to end up with Draco or Harry... although, given the current relationship with Harry, I am definitely leaning towards Draco, as he definitely appears to be sincere...

Thanks!
aqua chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
this is a well-written fic and i liked the plot. it gave me a degree of closure since it's now seemingly unlikely that there will ever be a relationship other than friendship between harry and hermione. Worse can be said for draco since it has been said that it's nearly downright impossible for a draco-hemione pairing to happen. So sad, two of my fave shippers-busted.
FanFictionFan1989 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aw.. that was so sweet. -sniffle- Lol, good though.
LadyShard chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
HEAR YE HEAR YE ALL MEN ARE IDIOTS! But they make pretty good friends when it comes right down to it. I just wish they would wise up every once in awhile. Ron is so lucky he's got Harry it's not even funny. But it does prove a point miss your chance and chance will just move on. However on a more personal note your one of my favorite authors. Especially when it's Jubilee related ;) : hint hint : and I'll be keeping a look out for more of your stories. Please keep up the good work!
Babo chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aww.. this was soo cute!
ragnhild-potter chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
very cool! like the open ending - brings the focus on the change in harry, rather than on any specific pairing. nice!
Miss Priss chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I like it i realy do it's just i think it's a litle corny Ron just opening up likr that. and Ron and Harry would have been more shocked that Hermione went with Malfoy. other than that good.
sallene chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I enjoyed reading this piece. It was light and managed to convey Harry's feelings to a T. Very well written.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
this was soo cute! i loved it! i love all your stories! i cant wait to read more of them! awesome job! as ron would say: bloody brilliant! :)

sarah