Reviews for Dancing In Circles
Miss Priss chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I like it i realy do it's just i think it's a litle corny Ron just opening up likr that. and Ron and Harry would have been more shocked that Hermione went with Malfoy. other than that good.
sallene chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I enjoyed reading this piece. It was light and managed to convey Harry's feelings to a T. Very well written.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
this was soo cute! i loved it! i love all your stories! i cant wait to read more of them! awesome job! as ron would say: bloody brilliant! :)

~sarah
M-X chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh wait, I didn't see it was a one-shot :P well I loved it any way!
EmEx chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great! another story from you! I love your writting and I dare to say you are one of the best HP fanfic writters! This story looks really interesting and I will be delighted to follow it. I'll review unfinished bussiness A.S.A.P.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Interesting, it would be cool to have another chap with her ending up with someone, but it's nicely written
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Another great story! I like how your complicate things. HG/HP and HG/RW (and even HG/DM) shippers who are single minded have it wrong. Hermione's relationship with the boys (and men - ie Snape) is complicated. She can't be with any one of them without it becoming an issue of drama for the others. I think that in the cannon it will become aparent that both Ron AND Harry are in love with her and that in her own way she is in love with each and will find it hard to choose.
MaryAnn Granger chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
that was really cute. I liked it.
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was incredible. You had me from the first sentence! Great characterizations, a realistic and interesting storyline, and a nice ending. Terrific job. :D
I love olives chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
great story, very well written:)

~Hubertine~
Bambu chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
One of the aspects of this short piece that I particularly like is the ambiguity of Harry's interest in Hermione. His platonic interest is initially piqued by Ginny's rather scathing comments and he begins to see his friend in a new light. As he does, he notices that he is not the only one and his protective and competitive drives are stimulated, which is why begins to see Hermione as a desirable female rather than the companion she's always been. That Harry allows the competitiveness with an unacceptable rival catapult his recently awakened interest over his longstanding friendship with Ron, who is, as ever, left on the sidelines watching and lamenting is just simply deftly and skillfully handled. The subtle interplay of Harry vs. Draco could have been very fun to watch as Hermione's own broadening viewpoint awakes. As always, this is delightful.
Kjersti aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great story. I love it. I really like the way you put Draco in it (his actions, etc.), and Ron's typically...Ron. Again, I loved it. :)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Well-written. Good dialogue. Wow. Very much in character, despite the unbelievable plot twists. I can't see Harry and Hermione together, nor can I see her with Draco the Muggle-hater, but the way you describe everything flows nicely.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Ooh, lovely story! Love the way you wrote Harry... makes me kinda feel sorry for Draco though - in all probability he's gonna lose *again* to Harry Potter. :p
LilytheSpitfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Interesting! Ramos, just to clarify, Harry really does like Hermione right? He wants to find out if he could be in love with her right?
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »