Reviews for Dancing In Circles
M-X chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh wait, I didn't see it was a one-shot :P well I loved it any way!
EmEx chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Great! another story from you! I love your writting and I dare to say you are one of the best HP fanfic writters! This story looks really interesting and I will be delighted to follow it. I'll review unfinished bussiness A.S.A.P.
Ottawa gal chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Interesting, it would be cool to have another chap with her ending up with someone, but it's nicely written
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Another great story! I like how your complicate things. HG/HP and HG/RW (and even HG/DM) shippers who are single minded have it wrong. Hermione's relationship with the boys (and men - ie Snape) is complicated. She can't be with any one of them without it becoming an issue of drama for the others. I think that in the cannon it will become aparent that both Ron AND Harry are in love with her and that in her own way she is in love with each and will find it hard to choose.
MaryAnn Granger chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
that was really cute. I liked it.
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was incredible. You had me from the first sentence! Great characterizations, a realistic and interesting storyline, and a nice ending. Terrific job. :D
I love olives chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
great story, very well written:)

Hubertine
Bambu chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
One of the aspects of this short piece that I particularly like is the ambiguity of Harry's interest in Hermione. His platonic interest is initially piqued by Ginny's rather scathing comments and he begins to see his friend in a new light. As he does, he notices that he is not the only one and his protective and competitive drives are stimulated, which is why begins to see Hermione as a desirable female rather than the companion she's always been. That Harry allows the competitiveness with an unacceptable rival catapult his recently awakened interest over his longstanding friendship with Ron, who is, as ever, left on the sidelines watching and lamenting is just simply deftly and skillfully handled. The subtle interplay of Harry vs. Draco could have been very fun to watch as Hermione's own broadening viewpoint awakes. As always, this is delightful.
Kjersti aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Great story. I love it. I really like the way you put Draco in it (his actions, etc.), and Ron's typically...Ron. Again, I loved it. :)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Well-written. Good dialogue. Wow. Very much in character, despite the unbelievable plot twists. I can't see Harry and Hermione together, nor can I see her with Draco the Muggle-hater, but the way you describe everything flows nicely.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Ooh, lovely story! Love the way you wrote Harry... makes me kinda feel sorry for Draco though - in all probability he's gonna lose *again* to Harry Potter. :p
LilytheSpitfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Interesting! Ramos, just to clarify, Harry really does like Hermione right? He wants to find out if he could be in love with her right?
LittleBlackAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
You have absolutely NO idea how much this makes me hate Ron, right?

I mostly hang with guys. It's me this one guy (lets call him V) and this other guy (E) and a third guy (J). Okay, and if you haven't noticed i'm a girl.

So, J starts acting all STOOPID! I mean really. He acts like a big fat JERK! But only to "the girl". He's great to E and V. I mean, like they got CLOSER! OK? OK. So then I go to E 'cause he's the closest to me, and i talk to him. He then says he'll go and talk to J. So, he does and J doesn't change.

I don't care ne more.

THEN! I tell V a secret and he tells this girl. He says he has a crush on this girl. I tell him to please not tell her again, and he says ok. then me E and V are all happy.

Then, 5 HOURS LATER! V goes and asks me out. I was about to say "maybe" (as to not say No But not say Yes either) But then in the window next to that one (this is on im) the girl goes "AW HE ASKED YOU OUT! HOW CUTE!"

I'm like WTF! NO!

okay, then i read this story, and i'm really pissed at J and V, and Ron is like a mixed version of them. and harry's like E. (E ROX! I LOVE HIM TO PIECES! he's trying to help me.)

so yeah, you get a review, an "I love your fic! It rox" AND my life story. doesn't that make you feel special?

Angel

PS: I have a fic you might like it's called "what's wrong with me?" If you don't want to read it you don't have to.
sara chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
It needs abetter ending
devil's poodle chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
love it. there's that part with the snitch too. you don't see that ! It's funny.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »