Reviews for Dancing In Circles
LilytheSpitfire chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Interesting! Ramos, just to clarify, Harry really does like Hermione right? He wants to find out if he could be in love with her right?
LittleBlackAngel chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
You have absolutely NO idea how much this makes me hate Ron, right?

I mostly hang with guys. It's me this one guy (lets call him V) and this other guy (E) and a third guy (J). Okay, and if you haven't noticed i'm a girl.

So, J starts acting all STOOPID! I mean really. He acts like a big fat JERK! But only to "the girl". He's great to E and V. I mean, like they got CLOSER! OK? OK. So then I go to E 'cause he's the closest to me, and i talk to him. He then says he'll go and talk to J. So, he does and J doesn't change.

I don't care ne more.

THEN! I tell V a secret and he tells this girl. He says he has a crush on this girl. I tell him to please not tell her again, and he says ok. then me E and V are all happy.

Then, 5 HOURS LATER! V goes and asks me out. I was about to say "maybe" (as to not say No But not say Yes either) But then in the window next to that one (this is on im) the girl goes "AW HE ASKED YOU OUT! HOW CUTE!"

I'm like WTF! NO!

okay, then i read this story, and i'm really pissed at J and V, and Ron is like a mixed version of them. and harry's like E. (E ROX! I LOVE HIM TO PIECES! he's trying to help me.)

so yeah, you get a review, an "I love your fic! It rox" AND my life story. doesn't that make you feel special?

~Angel

PS: I have a fic you might like it's called "what's wrong with me?" If you don't want to read it you don't have to.
sara chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
It needs abetter ending
devil's poodle chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
love it. there's that part with the snitch too. you don't see that ! It's funny.
droxy chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
very sweet, and endearing, cute and romantic.
serendu chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Excellent - wonderful to see that both boys finally wake up and notice Hermione!
Deeble chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
An enjoyable one-shot ("Hermione is NOT a snitch, mate" - brilliant), even considering the general Lack of Snape.

Speaking of Snape - you will update "The Souvenir," right?

Oh please?
Aysquid chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Huzzah! Great ficlet!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hi - I really enjoyed this story, particularly because you captured the best elements of Harry's character and created a readable, sweetly enjoyable story... I like all of your work to date - but I believe I will rank this one with my all-time favorites, because it was just that well done.

Thanks for writing this one.

Cheers,