Reviews for Pokemon, Asylum of the Devitory Style!
JESUS chapter 4 . 4/17
TWO REVIEWS ON ONE FANFIC, THAT'S A RECORD FOR ME, BUT JESUS THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE FANFIC YET, AND I'VE SEEN SOME GOOD ONES, JESUS THIS IS AWESOME.
fucking awesome chapter 2 . 4/17
This is one of those special fanfiction, where I actually take my time to write a review on HOW FUCKING AWESOME IT IS.
yomaster chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
i forgot this but Kangahskan are only female so there would be no male Kangahskan
yomaster chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Porygon are awsome
Metroid fan chapter 67 . 6/27/2009
Okay let let me get this straight. First you made a cameo of Samus Aran. Then you made a cameo of Captain Falcon. Now you make a cameo of Fox Mccloud. Who's next?
Metroid fan chapter 66 . 6/27/2009
Do I even need to say anything about Captain Falcon?
Metroid fan chapter 65 . 6/27/2009
Nice cameo of samus aran from metroid. I mean seriously. There is 5,0 dollar bounty, Samus is a bounty hunter. Sam is tall and blonde, Samus is to. They have them same name minus the us.
ZodiacAngelSenshi chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Nice beginning!
THISISAREVEIWER'SOPINON chapter 67 . 7/25/2007
TAKE OUT THE GOREYNESS (LIKE CHAPTER13) AND MAKE IT JUST THAT THERE KO-ED AND SEND THIS TO NINTENDO IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT TV SERIES! IMAGINE THE FIRST POKEMON SERIES RATED PG-PG13 IT'S GOING TO BE ASOME!]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]}
Arrrsenic chapter 8 . 9/1/2006
No offense, but can you PLEASE try to make Jen moe of a 3d charactar? she's just sorta an agressive female dog in heat.
Arrrsenic chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
wow. jen is really fing annoying. is she on friggin STEROIDS or something? she's so... AGRESSIVE!
Arrrsenic chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
Wow... Porygon is my hero! he should go on Oprah aboot how he left his abusive relationship!
Klaelman chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
i know you've probably already been told this, and have commented on it, but wqhatever. exegcute isnt made of eggs-they're actually seeds.
BlackEcho17 chapter 72 . 11/29/2004
Loved the entire story
Shadow Dark-Blade chapter 72 . 9/3/2004
Very impressive. This story really provides some awesome thrillers.