Reviews for Black Roses
Stickstrike chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
oh i wanna see what happens next! and what is Lloyd going to ask risk about? i wanna see the next chapter!
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
oh crap no wonder Lloyd drinks i feel really bad for him
Sephy-Noir chapter 7 . 9/14/2006
Lloyd sounds as if he is slightly turning evil. Pleeze make him evil. I like evil.

The fic is real good it makes me think of a weird film I wached it gave me nightmares...but the fic dont give me nightmares.

Keep writing.
too-much-inspiration chapter 7 . 8/18/2006
This is really a rather interesting and good story! I like it, but do note that it is incredibly original and some of the ideas that you have presented here could be used in original fiction. Regardless, it is still a very good fic and a nice read! Although, Lloyd acts almost a little too different, it works for the story, but the feel of the whole plot is completely different than the feel of the original game. It is good anyway though; please update it soon!
Blood Demons chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Cool! UPDATE SOON! this is really good.
Linkite chapter 7 . 10/30/2005
That was really good, an interesting concept and you do a fantastic job with it! _
Zemby chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I...need...to...know...what...happens!

Ciao for now!

D.D.Z.
Zemby chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
Oh Lloyd's bad...that was so funny though!

Must...contnue...

D.D.Z.
Ape87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Please email me and tell me why you discontinued Black Roses, I thought it was great and I want to know what happened to Lloyd. Please, thank you!
DemonDragon000 chapter 7 . 2/15/2005
Poor Lloyd he is not having a good life!
DemonDragon000 chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
cliffy I hate cliffies
ObviousMan chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
OK funny over. Interesting idea; yeah, Lloyd would need an escape as all his friends died. I'm not sure I like the idea but at least it makes sense. Keep it up UPDATE SOON.

—¿OM?
ObviousMan chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
-¿OM?: *reads line "Sorry but I wont have another update till early next week"* Gr... well at least you gave me a warning. One week. Then... *pats monkey cage with sinister smile on face*

-Monkeys: ooh ooh ooh Eeh AHH AHH AHH AKK EEK EEK EEK! (Translation: one more week Then SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS ARE MINE MINE MINE!)

Please update as soon as possible. This last chapter, although humorous, did NOTHING to advance the plot and I am still suffering from cliffhanger syndrome. *twitch* Uh-oh... please hurry! *skin turns green* ...gotta run!

¿ObviousMan?
treekicker chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Cool! I like the name Evil Even, it's creative. Even if Dodage is being nice...I'll still get him...

Dodage: Eep.
ObviousMan chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
Ok then. Note to self, *pulls out pad of stickies* "1) Do not allow siblings to choose name of archvillain."

Nice job. Unfortunately, I HATE cliffhangers. UPDATE SOON or rampaging monkeys will invade your house and steal all your socks. (Don't laugh! It happened to me once.)

—¿OM?